ECV's and Express Transportation

CatNipRules

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I'm renting an ECV for our upcoming trip. I'm considering doing the Express Transportation. Can they accommodate ECV's on the buses that they use?

I just don't want to be a bother to anyone on the buses and I like to know what I'm facing ahead of time....

yes my friend and I have done this service ( she uses an ECV ) and they are just like the normal Disney busses that can take 2 ECV all the trips she was the only one in an ECV so not sure what they would do if there were more then 2, you are not allowed to take one of Disney ECV out of the park so you will have to use your own or rent one from of site. I do remember one place they did have an ECV but not sure where maybe AK ( I know it was not MK) but they did have wheel chair at all the stops if you do rent an ECV from Disney

They are the same buses as the regular buses between the parks and resorts.
So, each bus has 2-3 spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter