ECV rental - AK with EMH

klk77

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering how quickly the ECV are gone at AK. I foolishly planned to go to ask tomorrow, without noticing that they have EMH that I won't be using. Is it possible that they could be gone by the time we get there, assuming arrival for 9?

We're park hopping to HS, and I imagine that we won't be able to get one there. Are ECVs gone by a general time?

Thanks!

Having you thought about renting one offsite and having it at your resort? My SIL did that since she was recovering from a bad leg break. I can tell you she used it like crazy at AK.

Unfortunately it's too late for that now. My dad got away with the park rental at MK, so figured he'd do the same at AK. Problem is the EMH that I didn't notice.

You'll be fine if you're arriving in the morning. D HS may be iffy in the afternoon, but not impossible.

I tried 1 time to get an ecv after 12 noon at DHS they were all gone I asked when they usually are gone and was told based on time of year they will be gone by mid morning

Unfortunately, my dad is very stubborn. We'd suggested the off site rental, but he wanted to do it his way, which was rent at the park. My mistake was to poorly plan a day a AK with EMH. We'd originally planned to go a different day, but other stuff forced us to change our date.

Will plan to arrive for before 9 and hope they are still left. If not, I guess it'll be a wheelchair instead.

Thanks everyone

Depends on what time of year you go. If you are talking about now, you're not going to have a problem getting one at any park. I got to EPCOT at 2pm today and they had lots left. The only time of year that they sell out is holidays and peak seasons. We have been here for a week now and the crowds are low. You really shouldn't have a problem getting an ecv at any park, any time.

Depends on what time of year you go. If you are talking about now, you're not going to have a problem getting one at any park. I got to EPCOT at 2pm today and they had lots left. The only time of year that they sell out is holidays and peak seasons. We have been here for a week now and the crowds are low. You really shouldn't have a problem getting an ecv at any park, any time.

That makes me feel much better. We're going tomorrow! thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!