ebruary 2013

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by aligr26, Jan 12, 2013.

1. aligr26

aligr26 Earning My Ears

We are going to DLP on 11th Feb and I was having a quick look at prices with a view to upgrading but when I search there is very little rooms available for this week, does anyone know why there would so little rooms left for this week? I didn't think there were any European holidays this week!!! :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jacobsmama

jacobsmama Mouseketeer

oh no! i thought this week was gonna be pretty quiet too, we arrive on the thursday so was hoping the first couple of days would be nice and quiet to get the most popular stuff done and be able to relax! xxx

4. Jules1212

Jules1212 Mouseketeer

My kids are on half term from February 9th - February 17th. That is Wiltshire and I imagine most or all of the rest of the country too.

5. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

just as January-March is ride refurb season at DLP, its also the season when the hotels get refurbed, and there are also fewer staff all over the resort, including in the hotels. So they don't fill up the onsite hotels at all in this period. Just because theres not much hotel availability, doesn't mean the parks are going to be busy :)

6. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

our half term (Notts) is the week beginning 18th Feb this year.