ebruary 2013

aligr26

Earning My Ears
We are going to DLP on 11th Feb and I was having a quick look at prices with a view to upgrading but when I search there is very little rooms available for this week, does anyone know why there would so little rooms left for this week? I didn't think there were any European holidays this week!!! :confused3

oh no! i thought this week was gonna be pretty quiet too, we arrive on the thursday so was hoping the first couple of days would be nice and quiet to get the most popular stuff done and be able to relax! xxx

My kids are on half term from February 9th - February 17th. That is Wiltshire and I imagine most or all of the rest of the country too.

just as January-March is ride refurb season at DLP, its also the season when the hotels get refurbed, and there are also fewer staff all over the resort, including in the hotels. So they don't fill up the onsite hotels at all in this period. Just because theres not much hotel availability, doesn't mean the parks are going to be busy :)

My kids are on half term from February 9th - February 17th. That is Wiltshire and I imagine most or all of the rest of the country too.

our half term (Notts) is the week beginning 18th Feb this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter