Ebayers - or whomever - can you help me find this dress? PLEASE? <begging>

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 05ChristmasSurprise, Apr 4, 2005.

1. 05ChristmasSurprise

05ChristmasSurprise DIS Veteran

I need it in a size 12/18M, 3T, 4/5 or 6/6X, and 7/8
    And might go for an XXL, too, in women's.

I can only find a couple items and I KNOW someone out there has these!
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfan551

disneyfan551 <font color=009900>mrsG551<br><font color=993300>I

I saw this dress in toddler sizes at the Disney Outlet in Pigeon Forge, TN about a month ago. Good luck! :goodvibes

4. etwinchester

etwinchester DIS Veteran

Sorry, I have the other pattern, darker blue. I will keep an eye open for you and PM you if I find anything...

Hope someone here can help!!!

5. 05ChristmasSurprise

Is the other one (the darker) the one that looks like it has postcards on it?

And, thanks for the info about the outlet :)

6. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

I also saw these in Pigeon Forge a while back at the Disney Catalog Outlet. If I can get enough done on my taxes to not feel too guilty, I might head for Dollywood next weekend. If I do, I'll check for you.

I had an old Sevierville phone book, but couldn't find their phone number. You might do a web search for Tanger Five Oaks Mall and see if you can find a phone number for them. They would surely mail you the item if they have it.

Sheila

7. etwinchester

etwinchester DIS Veteran

the darker one has tan leaves with boxes with mickey playing bango drums, minnie dancing, etc...

Our disney store still had some of these(darker) in stock about a month ago as well. I purchased one for DD, myself in XL and got the shirt from another mall for husband. I called and they shipped it to me. Now we have a matching set for our next visit, which isn't for awhile.

8. 05ChristmasSurprise

Thank you all so much for your replies.
    I called the outlet and they said they're out of all the kids' sizes and only have a few adult skirts/shirts left. :(
    Bummer!

9. lcsmom

lcsmom Mouseketeer

I saw the dress in women's sizes in the Disney catalogue outlet in San Marcos, TX in late February. I know several of them were plus sizes. I did not check the kids clothes while I was there, but I have a vague recollection that they had some. This is a Tanger outlet as well.

10. ErinC

ErinC DIS Veteran

I was at the Disney Outlet in Foley, AL today. They had some adult dresses similar print, but darker blue. They only had S, M in womens. I like the print in your pic, much better than the ones they had at Foley. Not much help I know! I too would like to find these for our family cruise in Sept. In fact, I need three in just about the same sizes. If you find them, let me know. Maybe would could split the cost and share them!!! :rotfl:

11. eileenfk

eileenfk Mouseketeer

One of the sizes (XXL) you want is on eBay right now
    check out auction 5378547294.

If you keep watching eBay they will show up.
    Right now there are a few of the baby sizes, but not the sizes you want.

I might, at some point, get rid of the size 7/8 dress I have.
    It was for a little girl, who I have not seen, since I kicked her family out of my home a few months ago.
    The only time the girl wanted to wear the dress was when she went somewhere with me, and I wore my matching dress.
    I am not quite ready to get rid of the dress yet, but I probably need to get rid of it. I am thinking about it right now.

- Eileen

12. Southern4sure

Southern4sure <font color=darkorchid><marquee behavior=alternate

Do you have a name for this dress?

Southern4sure

13. strmtroopr96

strmtroopr96 DIS Veteran

::MickeyMo I had been looking for this dress as well for my DD and I. I have seen them on EBAY in the past though and the matching handbags are currently on EBAY now.

::MickeyMo I have the Polo Dress that is red with Tennis Minnie in a women's XL as well as 2 matching size 4/5 girl's dresses if anyone is interested. I bought then from EBAY last fall but they weren't right for my body type. :earseek: LOL Only one of the dresses was worn by my DD for just a few hours as well. princess: Rebecca

14. baby1038

baby1038 Mouseketeer

I found the size 4/5 at ebay. auction # 6756394930

15. MamaKate

MamaKate Simply meant to be...

I also have the dress in size 7/8. I don't know how soon you need it, but I bought it for my daughter for our cruise in September. It's brand new right now, but she'll wear it once or twice during our trip.

I also will have the boys matching button down shirt in size 10/12 (if you have any boys)

16. eileenfk

eileenfk Mouseketeer

The one with the postcards is on eBay in my size (or close enough).
    I was going to bid on this one.
    It looks like the same cut (basic pattern) as the Island design. I can't tell if it has pockets.
    I like having pockets.

- Eileen