ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd just like to say thanks to everyone for being so generous and giving the codes to those who can't recieve the codes for any reason :)

:thanks: :thanks:

Wow Dissers are the best. Thank you so much for my codes

I received a Dreams Poster and Treasure Detector Magic :thumbsup2

A big thanks to the Mods too for all their hard work

Can i sign up please?

gifted x 2
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

Tyvm for the codes! :)

Hey , i cant get codes because a. im under 18 and when i tried to use my mums account , It says i cant enter beuase i live in the u.k :( and i'd appriciate a code :)

gifted x 2
gifted x 3

under 18 and not in the us-what more need I say

gifted x 2

gifted x 3

Yay thx Mal for the second code. I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow. Just one more day until I can try the codes! :hourglass

hi this is my mom's account because some reason disboards is not letting her sign out or letting anyone else sign in.( I'm Little_Dumbo! ) I am under 18 and can't join the eBay contest. Can i pretty please with sugar on top have a code? lol :rotfl: :teeth:

W00t! Thanks for the second code Mal! :thumbsup2

tinkamom said:
hi this is my mom's account because some reason disboards is not letting her sign out or letting anyone else sign in.( I'm Little_Dumbo! ) I am under 18 and can't join the eBay contest. Can i pretty please with sugar on top have a code? lol :rotfl: :teeth:

Hi Little_Dumbo,

I am sorry you are not eligible because your mom has an eBay acct. you can ask her to enter and get codes for you.

Mal

I would like to sign up please :) I am under 18 years old and my parents do not really like ebay. thank you donors very much!

gifted x 5

I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mal and all you fellow dissers who have gifted the codes so us in the UK can share in this promotion.
It is bad enough for us trying to keep up with quest only out at holidays etc, without the added task of trying to get hold of some of this stuff.
Agin THANK YOU you wonderful people.

I was able to use the code yesterday when my mom went to pick up my sister from school and I got a pirate turret chair and a pin. Although I wish I got a captain hook chair so badly, thx for the codes anyway. At least I got something.

i just want to thank mal and the gifters for making sure every on had a code

pixiedust: party: thanks pixiedust: party:

I have been out of work for over 6 months due to a bad shoulder surgery and DIS Santa........ All I want for Christmas is a code to plan a getaway.

Happy Holidays everybody

Sewallmom

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

If you are 18 and over and you live in the U.S. then you are eligible to get a code from ebay and not eligible to get a code from here. The fact that you have work sounds like you are over 18. Unless you don't live in the U.S. you can't get a code from Mal. Did you read the rules in the first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter