Ebay Disney Deals- help please

palmtreegirl

Loving life in Florida
I won an auction through the Ebay Disney deals but I need to know how they will ship my item, does anyone know who they ship the stuff through? I emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

Sorry...Don't know who they ship through, but I'm betting due to their volume, you may need to be persistant in your emailing efforts.

If you go to the auction you won, click on "ask seller a question". You can also copy yourself on the email so that you can see the dates you emailed them. Typically places with higher volume you can expect a 10-12 day turn around if they ship Parcel Post.

I've ordered from Disney Deals on ebay several times and if I remember correctly, they ship standard the same way as the Disney Store online -- DHL via USPS alliance. So I got our packages from our regular post office, but they were from DHL somehow. They are usually pretty fast, less than 2 weeks.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter