Ebates and Target Disney GC ?

TOTMGMWDW

Mouseketeer
So I just recently signed up for Ebates and have read up on the Target Disney GC thread. I purchased 300.00 worth of Disney GC through Ebates and added a filler to get the added bonus. However, Ebates only credited me for 100.00 worth of GC and not the full 300.00. What did I do wrong?

So I just recently signed up for Ebates and have read up on the Target Disney GC thread. I purchased 300.00 worth of Disney GC through Ebates and added a filler to get the added bonus. However, Ebates only credited me for 100.00 worth of GC and not the full 300.00. What did I do wrong?
Ebates cash back on gift cards is not a guarantee. It should be treated as an exception to get the cash back, rather than considering it a given. Adding a filler item increases your probability significantly, but it does not make cash back inevitable.

It looks like $200 worth of your gift cards was recognized as being gift cards and flagged to not receive cash back. Just be glad you got what you did - don't open a ticket with Ebates as that may result in them realizing cash back should not have been credited for the additional $100 as well.

It's hit or miss. You hit and missed with your order.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago.$300 in Disney Gift Cards plus a filler and got Ebates on only credit for $100.

Ebates cash back on gift cards is not a guarantee. It should be treated as an exception to get the cash back, rather than considering it a given. Adding a filler item increases your probability significantly, but it does not make cash back inevitable.

It looks like $200 worth of your gift cards was recognized as being gift cards and flagged to not receive cash back. Just be glad you got what you did - don't open a ticket with Ebates as that may result in them realizing cash back should not have been credited for the additional $100 as well.

It's hit or miss. You hit and missed with your order.

Oh, I know better than to ask about it to Ebates that's why I asked here. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!