Eat Your Salad! Our WONDERful double dip June '10 UPDATE 10/14

Hi!

I just read through your trip report, it looks like so much fun! We are doing a DD in June 2012. I'm also a teacher so I'm stuck traveling in the hot, crowded summers. I am hoping to sneak in a few days at WDW after the cruise.

Thanks for bringing us along, Heather! I'm looking forward to your Sept TR! Also congrats on your new business - check out her blog, everyone!:thumbsup2 It's great to be your own boss!

We got back two weeks ago from sailing on LOS - even though it was great, we vote DCL the best and are looking forward to cruising on the Wonder in April!:banana:

Hi!

I just read through your trip report, it looks like so much fun! We are doing a DD in June 2012. I'm also a teacher so I'm stuck traveling in the hot, crowded summers. I am hoping to sneak in a few days at WDW after the cruise.
that was one thing I hated about teaching, all the times you were off, it was when it was the most expensive and crowded. I hope you get to go to WDW, too!

Thanks for bringing us along, Heather! I'm looking forward to your Sept TR! Also congrats on your new business - check out her blog, everyone!:thumbsup2 It's great to be your own boss!

We got back two weeks ago from sailing on LOS - even though it was great, we vote DCL the best and are looking forward to cruising on the Wonder in April!:banana:

Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate the comments :)
I am just starting my report so the first installment should be up soon and I will post a link here!
and yes, I love working from home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter