Eastern Caribbean - Itinerary D Dinner Rotation

Fantasy2013

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know (or where I can find out) the dinner rotation for the Eastern Caribbean - Itinerary D on the Fantasy? I know the first cruise with this itinerary isn't until December so I might have to wait until then but I was curious.

The itinerary includes:
1: Leave Port Canaveral - rotational dining
2: At Sea - rotational dining
3: At Sea - rotational dining
4: Tortola - ?
5: St. Thomas - ?
6: At Sea - ?
7: Castaway Cay - See Ya Real Soon

I know the first 3 nights will be rotational dining and the last will be See Ya Real Soon but I'm trying to figure out which night will be Pirate night and which night will be Prince & Princess. I plan on scheduling dinner at Palo and would prefer to do it the same night as Prince & Princess (I don't care for that menu.) I would prefer not to miss Pirates night but if it ends up that way it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Thanks for any info you might have.

Does anyone know (or where I can find out) the dinner rotation for the Eastern Caribbean - Itinerary D on the Fantasy? I know the first cruise with this itinerary isn't until December so I might have to wait until then but I was curious.

The itinerary includes:
1: Leave Port Canaveral - rotational dining
2: At Sea - rotational dining
3: At Sea - rotational dining
4: Tortola - ?
5: St. Thomas - ?
6: At Sea - ?
7: Castaway Cay - See Ya Real Soon

I know the first 3 nights will be rotational dining and the last will be See Ya Real Soon but I'm trying to figure out which night will be Pirate night and which night will be Prince & Princess. I plan on scheduling dinner at Palo and would prefer to do it the same night as Prince & Princess (I don't care for that menu.) I would prefer not to miss Pirates night but if it ends up that way it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Thanks for any info you might have.

Just based off the current itinerary rotations (Western and Eastern) I'm going to hazard a guess:
1 Rotational
2 Rotational
3 Rotational
4 Prince & Princess OR Pirate
5 Prince & Princess OR Pirate
6 Captain's Gala
7 See You Real Soon

Nights 4 & 5 vary between the other rotations, so hard to pin those down.

My suggestion is to make your reservation (just pick a night). And then, once you board, if it doesn't match up go immediately to the Palo dining changes location (it will be noted in your Navigator you get at check in) and ask to switch. DCL holds back a large number of reservations from the pre-booking process for booking/changes onboard.

Another thought, if you're traveling Concierge, maybe Shoreside Concierge can help.

Thanks for your insight. It makes sense that the Captain's Gala is night 6 which leaves night 4 or 5.

You're right. I just found it for my April cruise but it wasn't easy to find. I had to create the pdf file for the "Customer pre-arrival guide" and saw it listed there -- Night 4. Now I know. Thanks!

You can also find it if you go into My Cruise Activities when you login to your reservation. We are on the same itinerary and saw that Pirate night is Day 4. I am not sure what we will do for our port adventure that day, but hope we can also manage to fit in the BBB to do pirate make-over for both kids before supper :)

My cruise is not until next August. I would love to find out more about the rotation. For my first Disney Cruise 5 years ago, I didn't know about Pirate Night. This time around, I don't want to miss anything especially a dinner at Palos/Remy. Please report back if anyone who will be on the December cruise.

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter