Easter Weekend Plans?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Do you have Friday or Monday off, or both? A special family dinner planned? Is there chocolate in your near future? :teeth:

We're getting together with friends for a Good Friday fish dinner, on, well...guess which day? ;) Easter dinner will be at our house on Sunday. I'd love to do something simple like ham or lamb, but my Dad wants turkey, so that's what it'll be. Might still cook a small ham. Lemon Meringue pie too, of course! :)

What are your plans? :)
cuteasterbunnies1.jpg

We're Going to DisneyWorld!

I could not break our tradition of going!

I'll enjoy a Mickey Bar for Everybody!

HOPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

Scratch
pirate:

Well Scratch I can't be jealous of you because I get to go to WORK:mad: (have an amazing time)

We did pick up some American cash to use for a scavenger hunt for the kids, so that should be fun.

Hockey tournament in Brampton, intermingled with a family dinner on Friday in London. Given the number of times I have to drive the 401 this weekend, I guess I'd better get the muffler fixed on the car. :eek:

- Mike

P.S. For those of you who were at the London meet, I'm happy to report the girls finally won their league championship series in 5 games. Now we get two whole days off. :p

Well it is our wedding social this Sat.
We are having Easter dinner and there for sure will be chocolate for everyone!!
I am lucky to have both fri and mon off as does DS. My other half is not as lucky-back to work on mon for him :(
Have a nice long weekend everyone :)
Grover in Winnipeg

With very poor planning on my part when I was given the appointment for tomorrow, I will be recovering from dental surgery over the Easter weekend. (didn't realize it was right before Easter :mad: and when I did realize it, didn't want to have to put it off any longer)

While I will probably be having soup, puddings and other soft foods, my family with be feasting on the turkey I am cooking on Good Friday.

The good thing is that chocolate melts in your mouth, doesn't it! ;) :teeth:

A Dole Whip would go down good too, Janet! Please have one for me!! :hyper:

Originally posted by Scratch42
We're Going to DisneyWorld!

I could not break our tradition of going!

I'll enjoy a Mickey Bar for Everybody!

HOPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

Scratch
pirate:

Have a great trip, Janet and Tanya ! Are you planning on going to the Easter parade at MK ??? Enjoy your Mickey Bar ... what the heck, have a Dole Whip for me too ;)

Mary Liz

Julie, I will also have a Marguarita to help dull the pain!

Good Luck with your Surgery!

Maryliz - Sunday will be a day starting at MK but we will also be Park Hopping that day due to the Pins! Plus there really isn't an Easter Parade as such. At least not like they use to have!

Scratch
pirate:

That'll do it, Janet! ;) And thanks!

Hope you and Tanya have a WONDERFUL Easter at Disney! We'll all be thinking of you! :)

Janet and Tanya have a great time at Disneyworld!!! Sure wish that was in my plans. :)

Work on Monday but dinner with friends on Friday -- a tradition for the last 5/6 years actually.

Family dinner at some point but it hasn't been determined yet whether it's Saturday or Sunday at my DB and DSIL's.

Feel for you Julie with dental surgery. Went through that in January -- go for smoothies. Yum.

Both Dh and I have Friday off. In our town we have a witness walk where we travel from church to church. It is very moving. Hopefully it won't rain. No family dinner planned because we were all together just a few weeks ago. I've bit the bullet and invited my in-laws over for Easter/Birthday Dinner for my husband on Saturday night. I just love spiral hams. Not much work and taste great.

I sure wish I was tagging along with Janet and Tanya though. My big plans for the weekend is figuring out which resorts we are going to stay at for our first trip home in November. Our seven month date for the first part is Sunday. I hope I can make reservations that day. What will it be??? BC, BWV or OKW. Decisions, decisions.

Whatever, your plans I wish you all a Happy, and blessed Easter.

:sunny:

DH and I are going up to a resort near Parry Sound. My cousin is taking DS (2) along with her brood (3ds, 1newborndd) to my Aunt and Uncles (her parents) for the weekend so DH and I can have some together time. I are REALLY looking forward to it. It's a bit sad when the best part of your whole trip will be sleeping in (all the way in until 8am at least!!! woohoo) lol.

Me too! Me too! Work is closed both Friday and Monday-but we'll be in WDW with Scratch and DD!! Yipee! My TA said we'd make it there on AC but will have to wait and see about getting back.

No worries
;)

Whether you're going to Disney (Spring green with envy here...lol) , enjoying a resort up north, doing the hockey tournament thing, wedding socials, or fixing mufflers, have a wonderful, Happy Easter! :)

Julie, well, how about a turkey shake? :p Hope it goes okay for you! :)

Enjoy the margaritas, dole whips, and Mickey Bars!! :sunny: Have fun! :)

We're heading to Seattle tomorrow morning for the long weekend to see Kelly Clarkson & Clay Aiken in concert tomorrow night!

We'll also head to the Disney Store where I can purchase Disney Dollars and pick up some extra large ziplock bags at Target.

Hope you all have a great weekend and that the sun shines!

Grover ~ I miss Winnipeg Socials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they still $5.00 a ticket? heeheehee.

My whole family had today off (Good Friday) and we all took Monday off too. Today we relaxed and had a beautiful ham dinner. Tomorrow the Easter Bunny is coming early and then off to Niagara Falls to go CAMPING!

I am really looking forward to waking up on Easter Sunday in the midst of nature!

Monday is home day ~ preparing for the week! S

We're all off Friday and Monday. We've just arrived home from Windsor after a wonderful family dinner(long drive though). It was great fun since we're all going to Disney together after Christmas and got to do some planning. Tomorrow we're off for another family dinner in town and Monday I'm crashing. Have a Happy Easter everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter