Easter Sunday dinner at Be Our Guest!

GPC0321

DIS Veteran
Well that couldn't have been any easier. Logged in this morning to get ADRs done and I now have:

Saturday 3/26 12:30 lunch @ Hollywood Brown Derby

Easter Sunday 3/27 5:30 dinner @ Be Our Guest

Monday 3/28 7:50 dinner @ Rose & Crown (IllumiNations!)

Tuesday 3/29 12:30 lunch @ Yak & Yeti

If only FastPasses will go this smoothly! :)

And because changing things around is so fun, It's now:

3/25 (arrival day) 6:30pm dinner at The Plaza
3/26 (changed which park we'll visit) 1:00 lunch at Via Napoli
3/27 still 5:30 dinner at Be Our Guest
3/28 still 7:50 dinner at Rose & Crown (IllumiNations)
3/29 still 12:30 lunch at Yak & Yeti
3/30 (departure day) 8:30 breakfast at Las Ventanas at CSR

You are like me, tweak the reservations until they are perfect!
It's semi-addictive, right? It's just so easy to go in and change things!
A colleague at work has been going to Disney annually for the past 15 years or so. He loves to talk about my upcoming trip with me, give me tips and such. He got so tickled at me when I changed resorts all of a sudden, and then added a day to the trip. Every day since I made ADRs he's asked me, "Change any of them yet?" And I've been saying, "No! I'm not changing anything!" He asked today and I said 'no' but then remembered I'd added The Plaza and Las Ventanas since we last talked. So I admitted the additions and he said, "Aha! You have changed things!" So now tomorrow I'll have to fess up that I changed HBD and our HS day to Via Napoli and an Epcot day. He's going to make fun of me. LOL!

You better confess to him. I keep looking for liberty tree tAvern for December but no luck yet. I will make a change if I can get that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter