Easter Happenings

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by PamOKW, Mar 23, 2002.

1. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

Since the VM always arrives in such a timely fashion ;) -- I thought I'd share the Easter events it mentions for OKW and Vero for those who might be headed down and haven't gotten their copies.

OKW -- At sunrise, guests 5-15 can join in a resort-wide Easter egg hunt (1,000+ eggs). Special hunt for those 4 and under at 9:00 a.m.

10:00 a.m. in Papa's Den a "special Disney character" will be on hand for autographs & pictures. There will also be special arts & crafts during the week before Easter and an Easter Week flyer with details on other events.

Vero -- Easter brunch at Sonya's and the Seagrape meeting room. (This will also be available for Mother's Day).

Also of interest at Vero, they've added a themed buffet at Sonya's for Tuesday & Friday nights.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. BethA

BethA DIS Veteran

Does anyone know about Easter events at BWV?

4. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

There wasn't anything listed in the VM for BWV or VWL. That's not to say that they might not offer some activities.

5. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I spent the past two Easters at BWV. I posted some of my pictures of their Easter festivities here: Janet2k's Easter Pictures