Easter egg hunt at Wilderness Lodge

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wheredreamsbegin, Oct 1, 2012.

1. wheredreamsbegin

wheredreamsbegin DIS Veteran

I was wondering if there is an Easter egg hunt (or any other Easter activities) at the Wilderness Lodge?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. JKMJ441724

JKMJ441724 Um, I'm going to go with "NO."

I know they had one a few years ago at Kidani Village. Doesn't seem like a stretch to assume they would at WL. I'm pretty sure I had searched the website to see about activities and none were listed at the time I looked, so I was surprised to see them all in the yard. If I had known ahead of time, I would have had my children ready and participating as well.

4. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

We have been to disney the past few easters and every year they seem to wait until a few days before easter to announce what they are doing and where. It's somewhat frustrating because we want to plan the day out and it's hard not knowing what's going on and when. But I can say that each resort we've stayed at had a candy scatter and activities for the kids. I think the bunny made an appearance at each place too.

5. wheredreamsbegin

wheredreamsbegin DIS Veteran

Thank you for the responses! It's nice to hear that there may be an activity of some sort at the resort. We were contemplating heading to EPCOT for the egg hunts, but don't want to risk getting closed out of MK that day. We feel like our best bet might be to try to enjoy any Easter activities our resort has to offer and then head to the MK earlier rather than later. Thanks again!