Easter Discount - Saved $677.00

Does anyone happen to know the exact dates (beginning & ending) for this promotion? Is it room only or package only or both??

Any help would be great!!

Thanks so much!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Would it be for the Contemporay also --? I have already pd in full ... Do I call back Disney ? Any help would be the best ever - We go April 8 till 12 th..,2010:thumbsup2

I love my TA but she left for vacation about the time this discount came up. I contacted the gal who is working for her while she's gone and she's on it. But I am on pins and needles waiting to see if I can either save some money at my current value reservation, or upgrade to a mod and still save money.

This does get me wondering about the whole TA thing but then again, I have never not gotten a discount and usually get one before I even know it exists. But then again, if this doesn't work for me, I may have to rebook myself and just watch carefully.

Based on prior experience, I cannot do a thing on my own, Dreams Umlimited owns that reservation and I can't do a thing on my end.

I just wish Disney would not wait until so close to a particular time frame to offer a discount!

Would it be for the Contemporay also --? I have already pd in full ... Do I call back Disney ? Any help would be the best ever - We go April 8 till 12 th..,2010:thumbsup2

Yes, I think it would. I want to say the discount for deluxe's is 35 or 40% off rack rate.

Good luck, call now!

Does anyone happen to know the exact dates (beginning & ending) for this promotion? Is it room only or package only or both??

Any help would be great!!

Thanks so much!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

There at 2 promotions available Easter week. The first one in the Gift card promo and the second one is the % off room rates (40% deluxe, 35% moderate, 25% values). You can add any tickets or dining to the room only rate and make it a package.

You can to call to see what resorts have openings. If you have a current paid in full reservation you can call and apply the discount and they will either send you a refund check or credit your credit card.

Either way call ASAP. We called Sat. and they applied the discount (35%) to our paid in full package. We are getting a $677 discount.

Called last night and got the discount for pop...we are staying 7 nights...saved about $350...we then added qs dining...so we now have what we wanted initially...going to be there 4/3-4/10...I believe my crazy wife is already even though our kids don't and won't know before we go...because they will drive ME crazy before spring break even gets here...

Alligator Bayou section....This is the only section that has the trundle beds for the 5th person....

Are you getting free QS Dining or have you heard of people getting it with a special pin that they received during the week we are goin to be there?

We received the free QS dining for 4/3-4/10, we upgraded to the dining plus since that's what we had originally booked. And then only had to pay the difference between the two dining plans. We got a $517 credit and I was sooooo happy :cool1: My DH didn't believe me at first either, he thought I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about until I showed him the email confirmation. So now everything is done and the waiting is KILLING ME :rotfl2:

I got my reservation all fixed up, I am now at POR instead of Pop and it was almost $200 less. So excited I got the deal!

Still waiting to hear from my Dreams Unlimited agent and just getting more stressed and upset by the minute. I really don't think I can deal with TA's anymore. Granted, they do a lot of work and get the deals and 99% of my experience has been positive, but bottom line is that if I miss out on this, its just going to stink.

Hope everything works out for you

I'm also quite frustrated... won't be using AAA to book Disney again...just not worth not getting calls returned, getting charged a fee to book a one night stay. I will be calling again this am to try to reach my agent to see if I can get the discount on my first night...it was previously in the blackout period so I used AAA to receive a $50 savings, but this offer would save me more!

Good luck to all:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter