Easter Crowds

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CatDisney16, Dec 7, 2012.

1. CatDisney16

CatDisney16 Earning My Ears

Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot or if its been answered hundreds of times.

How are the crowds during this time of year? I've only visited Disney World in January and early June and both have been great. Is there a huge difference? Any suggestions? I'm a big planner and will have everything planned out, but I will be taking my parents for the first time ever. My dad is not a fan of big crowds, but I feel like if I plan ahead and such, that I will have better luck? Maybe that is wishful thinking? This would be the only time of year that would be good for my family.

I appreciate any and all feedback!!!! princess::rotfl:

Thank you so very much :)

2. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

The days immediately around Easter are very busy.

3. WorldWacky

WorldWacky DIS Veteran

The crowds will be very high, BUT if you are willing to get up early to be at the parks at rope drop, you can get a lot done by noon. Go back to the resort to enjoy the pool and to relax and then go back to the parks around 4 or 5. I would suggest using Touringplans.com. You can get a touring plan on the site or get the Lines app for your smartphone if you have one.

I have only gone during President's Week which also has high crowds. I have had great success using touring plans. We will be there over Easter break this year too. :thumbsup2