Easter Baskets

dustya21

Michigan Red Wings Fan!!
I have two kids. My DS will be 15 at the end of March and my DD is going to be 11 in June.

Getting stuff for her Easter basket it easy (nail polish, makeup, movies, candy, etc.)

Now my son's I am stuck on. Anyone have any ideas?:confused3

I have two kids. My DS will be 15 at the end of March and my DD is going to be 11 in June.

Getting stuff for her Easter basket it easy (nail polish, makeup, movies, candy, etc.)

Now my son's I am stuck on. Anyone have any ideas?:confused3

What does he enjoy doing? I'm really bad at the stuff for boys, as well. I was so happy when we added a girl to the family last year! :)

I was going to post a similar msg earlier. My boys are 14 & 7--I'm at a loss for my oldest, I'm not a fan of a TON of candy. So far I have some of his favorite candy & a GC to Hollywood Video.

I'll be watching this thread for other ideas :)

Itunes card, cologne from Aeropostale, abercrombie etc.., movie tickets, CDs, baseball cap from favorite team, Fast food gift cards, favorite clothing store giftcard, swimtrunks, if he fishes ... fishing gear.

My son's basket is worked around what he likes to do. He's getting a "fanny pack" tackle belt for fishing in the river, an archery hat, and some new batting gloves. Stuff he'll use and I usually say no too. I am putting fishing worms and stuff in his eggs!

I always have the same problem...dd16 which I could buy things forever for and then a preschooler who is so easy to please......then ds13!!!! he is very hard to buy for. In Easter baskets this year are disney dollars, chocolate bunny, gum, then I am stuck......thinking batting gloves, disposable camera for trip.....??????? he too likes shower gel, deodorant, gel for hair....

My ds14 basket has a chocolate bunny, his favorite gum and a few pieces of his favorite candy. A movie, a cd, a tshirt and cash.

My DS10 won't be getting ANY candy in his basket, because he hates the stuff. Well, I shouldn't say "hate". To hate something, you have to try it...and he never has. Nope...never even tried an M & M.

He's getting a new Nintendo DS game, a Nerf gun set, & some Lego.

He & DD are getting the Wii game "American Idol" to share.

Just candy here :confused3 I think my mom got a DVD to stick in there for him.

When I was a kid we almost always got cute socks; I don't remember what my brother got. One year out of the blue we each got $50 and about fell on the floor!!

I have 3 teen DS - ages 13, 15 and 19 - it sure is tough to find things for them. Besides candy and gum here's what I have:
DS13: Scrubs season 1 DVD, 2 DVDs (music), 2 CDs, 1 Best Buy GC, 1 T-shirt (UFC)

DS15: Scrubs season 2 DVD, 2 music DVDs, 2 CDs, 1 Best Buy GC, 1 T-shirt (Under Armor)

DS19: Will probably give him cash - about the total of what the other boys are getting. He's a poor college student now, so cash is best.

They've all just had birthdays recently too, which makes it even harder (Feb 28, March 6 and March 19). It was so much easier when I could buy toys for the sandbox!

I'd recommend gift cards - sports store, electronics, movie theater, etc. Maybe a new T-shirt (I rarely buy DS15 Under Armor for no reason since it's so expensive, so he'll be thrilled!). The video games they're into now are each $60, so I figured they could put the Best Buy GC toward one if they want. Good luck!

Thanks for all the great ideas. I know for sure we'll get him a playstation 2 game. And I thought about the cologne (more AXE cologne, YIKES!!) He loves that stuff!! :laughing: He is all about sports, so I'll get the batting gloves for baseball he's been eyeing in EastBay. He'll get his use out of those for sure. He plays High School baseball and on a travel team in the summer. And candy, of course candy!!

Hope everyone has a great Easter. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter