Easter ADR's - where to eat?

Catie.Hiltz

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is the big day - when ADR's for the week of Easter (spring break 2012) are able to be booked, and I dont know about you, but I'm super excited!

It has been MANY years since I have been to WDW the week of Easter, and was hoping to get some advice on where to eat on Easter Sunday, do any restaurants do any special menus or anything?

Also, any ideas on which restaurants to avoid during the week of spring break (which ones, in your experience, have been over crowded and not worth the wait/trouble?)

Any help is appreciated:goodvibes

I'm not sure what restaurants has Easter menus, but we booked our ADR last week for brunch @ Cinderella's Royal Table for Easter. Can't wait! :love:

I looked on Allearsnet.com for the Easter 2011 information. I was able to make my Easter Sunday reservations on Saturday morning. We booked 1900 Park Fare for breakfast - thought it would be fun w/ Alice characters. And we booked Cape May Cafe for dinner. On the Allears site they had a listing of the Easter Dinner for 2011 and it looked really good. There were a few places this year that offered something special.
Good Luck!
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter