Eastbound Transatlantic - May 19, 2014

Discussion in 'Gay and Lesbian at Disney' started by Maccabee18, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Maccabee18

Maccabee18 Earning My Ears

We are a gay couple - 33 and 35 that are booked on this cruise. Anyone else going to be on this cruise?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Maccabee18

Anyone considering going on this cruise?

Port Canaveral to Barcelona.

4. aaronnbryan

aaronnbryan Earning My Ears

We are thinking about this trip. We just took our 1st cruise together (4-day Bahamas) and had a great time. We are a gay couple 39&41. Have you done a transatlantic before? We weren't sure about such a long time at sea but it does sound fun to end up in Barcelona.

5. Maccabee18

This is our second cruise, we did the Disney Fantasy 7-day and had more fun on the boat then at the ports for the most part. We wanted to do a cruise that ended in Europe but had a good amount of relaxation time. This Disney cruise was cheaper than a regular Mediterranean cruise and had what we were looking for.

I think Disney would have the best at Sea days than any other liner, and we are not a big fan of the circuit parties that the gay cruises offer.

6. Merhlyn

Merhlyn Earning My Ears

Me and my wife will be on the boat for that sailing. I am real excited but my wife is having some second thoughts. Her favorite movie is Titanic and I think the thought of sinking might be playing on her nightmares some. I kno wonce we get going she will be having a lot of fun

7. Maccabee18

LOL, good thing the Titanic was traveling the other direction, in early April. Did you join the meet group on the disboards? I haven't seen any other same sex couples yet booked for this trip.

8. Merhlyn

Merhlyn Earning My Ears

Have not signed up. Will take a walk over and do so.

Michael

9. DVCDCLGuy

DVCDCLGuy Earning My Ears

Just booked this cruise...same-sex couple here however my other half, as of now, can't make it. Can't wait for what will be an awesome trip; would be great to meet other same-sex couples on board as well!

10. Maccabee18

Welcome, tell me a little about yourself. My partner and I are early-mid thirties and will be on this cruise for our second (maybe third if we sneak one in) cruise.

We both live in the Orlando area and are DVC members too.

11. DVCDCLGuy

No doubt this will be a great cruise; definitely excited! Mid-thirties here from east coast of Florida; fortunate to hit Orlando 1-2 times a month. This is my 12th Disney Cruise, with I'm sure a couple more thrown in there before May...first Transatlantic, though. Cruise is definitely a "bucket list" trip... How about yourself?

12. Maccabee18

We are excited for this trip as well. Had fun the first time we went on the Disney cruise and felt like it was just Disney enough not to be overwhelming. Be curious to see how it will be being at sea for so many days.

Are you going to be traveling with friends or hoping the other half will be able to make it? Are you on the FB group page or on the general cruise meet board?

13. DVCDCLGuy

Looking like I'll be solo on this trip... Would be awesome if he could go; worst case I'll use the time to kick back and relax. Looking forward to meeting some fellow cruisers in advance and while on board.

Am on both; you?

14. lawboy2001

lawboy2001 DVC since 2013 @ BLT and AUL DVC Gold

Sounds like an amazing cruise. I didn't know Disney did Transatlantic, much less ending in Barcelona! Awesome!

15. Maccabee18

Bumping to see if anyone else is out there for this cruise

16. CurtisB

CurtisB Mouseketeer

Really want to but my husband will be starting back in school during the last few days. Maybe I can convince him to let me go solo :rotfl2:

17. knabebug

knabebug DCL Fan

My partner Jack & I (Nobbi) will be on the EBTA. We also are taking the WBTA in September. This will be DCL #13 for us and our 4th TATL on DCL. Look forward to metting you all!

Nobbi

18. Maccabee18

Finally getting into the last stretch of this cruise, anyone going to be on this cruise?

We are a couple (male) in our early-mid 30s that will be on this cruise.

19. simpleohio

simpleohio Earning My Ears

Single here and am going sadly

Am 37 here

20. simpleohio

I'm going be going on that transatlantic cruise solo

Would be fun talking hang out and chat

Live in Florida 37 big Disney fan

21. simpleohio

Hey