Easiest way to get from cheyenne to sequoia lodge?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Froop, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Froop

Froop Earning My Ears

Hi

We will be arriving on sun night and staying room only at the Cheyenne before checking into the Sequoia on Monday. We will be 2 adults, a 5 and 3 year old with strollers and a suitcase. Can anyone advise on the easiest way to get from Cheyenne to Sequoia? We've always stayed at Davy Crockett in the past.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. daiseyirl

daiseyirl DIS Veteran

I would just walk its only about 5min 10max walk along the walkway by the rio grande river. Try get room as close to the rio grande as possible.

4. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

Yep walking is the best, they are only 5 mins away across the Rio Grande river and there is a bridge that conects the two hotels. Here is a map to show you how close they are.

[​IMG]

5. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

Walk it's about 5 mins away as others have said

6. Froop

Froop Earning My Ears

Thanks, I thought it would easiest to walk when I looked at the map but thought best to check with the experts just in case it was longer than it appears!

7. daiseyirl

daiseyirl DIS Veteran

another idea is maybe one of you head over first with the suitcase and get checked in and come back for the other and the kids.