Ears To You(2002) SB Refills??

eeyoreforever

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know where you can find the refills now for the Ears to You 2002 sb album from Disney? I have the 800 number for Holson, but they are apparently not there anymore? I thinkg the 800 number now belongs to Igloo. I am ready to finally start my SB, but don't want to if I can't find refill pages for it. Any help would be appreciated.

I had a difficult time finding these also.
Try www.mousememories.com
I ordered refills from them about 4 months ago.
They are very close to the original, just off a little.
(a little smaller).
Good luck.

I went through heck at the end of last year looking for these pages. It was awful and I had just returned from Disney in late June. I highly recommend www.mousememories.com . They were great & instrumental in finding the best fit they could & their products are great to. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I'll see what they have available. I don't understand why Disney doesn't sell the refills along with the albums. Sure would make it easier on everyone. Do they have an album for 2003? If they do, I wonder what they tell people as far as refills are concerned?

eeyore,
Disney sells a new album that is 12x12.
That's why they stopped making the refills.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter