• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

earning rewards/points for spending $

911mom

Disneyland is full of dark tunnels...........
can anyone tell me about creationrewards.com or sunshinerewards.com and how they can benefit my 2009 trip to disneyland?? :hourglass

well the first site isnt working dont know if its spelled corect. the secound one im looking over but i have been doing my points and man do i wish they had disney cards

I've been a member of SR since end of March, and today I cashed out for $200 in Disney gift cards. Most of that is from shopping at stores through a link on Sunshine, though I also did some offers, and as many surveys (one per day) as I could get.

I think CR ends in dot net, but I could be wrong. I started doing them, but gave it up.

I also do My Points, and have already earned a $25 Marriott gift "cheque", to help pay for our pre-Disney *my high school reunion* trip. Could have gone with the $25 gift card good for Rainforest Cafe, and that would have helped with the Disney part too since they have a Rainforest at DTD, but it "cost" more points than the Marriott cheque.

Do you have any specific questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter