Early trains into DLP?

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
Can someone who has either encountered this issue, or lives in the area help me, please??
I am a mess with all of my different options and nothing is working out so far. I can either leave Amsterdam or Maastricht via train to DLP. I can't find any way, no matter what connections/stops I'm willing to use, to get from either place to DLP early enough to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours (I'm planning on staying overnight after doing the parks all day), or to even show up on time for regular opening. How can there be no trains that arrive before lunch time?
I've even looked at the overnight (much, much longer travel time) train, and that one doesn't get into central Paris until 8:30 (after EMH begin), plus the connecting train to DLP, which will defeat the purpose of EMH as well...and after a very long, overnight train, I'd like to have that bonus.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you :)

Have you tried getting to Charles de Gaulle airport then taking the Metro or Bus?

It's practically impossible I've found from the UK to get there any earlier than midday using the trains.

:/

Hope you can find a way to make it work!

I have not, but I'll look into that. It just doesn't seem that there are any early trains out of either place. Getting frustrated with the inability to get on site in time for rope drop (you would think by now they would have a train or two set up for people who want to be there early...)-that equals more money for them.

Have you tried getting to Charles de Gaulle airport then taking the Metro or Bus?

It's practically impossible I've found from the UK to get there any earlier than midday using the trains.

:/

Hope you can find a way to make it work!
Thanks for the help, but it looks like the earliest train gets in to CDG close to 11, then the extra travel time from there to DLP :(

Im not sure what day of the week you are going but Ive just had a quick look and it seems as though the first train from Amsterdam to Paris leaves at 6.15 and takes approx 3 hours.
To be honest Amsterdam is so far away from DLP I don't think they would consider putting on early trains to allow people to arrive for EMH - it would mean leaving at about 4am and I don't think the majority of people would consider EMH so important especially as they will probably be staying a few days.
Is there any way you can travel to Paris or to a hotel close by DLP the evening before

Im not sure what day of the week you are going but Ive just had a quick look and it seems as though the first train from Amsterdam to Paris leaves at 6.15 and takes approx 3 hours.
To be honest Amsterdam is so far away from DLP I don't think they would consider putting on early trains to allow people to arrive for EMH - it would mean leaving at about 4am and I don't think the majority of people would consider EMH so important especially as they will probably be staying a few days.
Is there any way you can travel to Paris or to a hotel close by DLP the evening before
Thank you!
I've gotten more planned out the past day or two, & I think I will end up staying on site the night before. While I understand most people not wanting to get up super early to use EMH, I just didn't see options that got me there even in time for regular hours opening.

Would you be able to connect at Brussels? If so, there are direct trains from there to Chessy.

I would definitively connect at Brussels rather than in Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter