early registration for passholders/mydisneyeperience.com?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
So I just bought my annual pass earlier this week, and used it for 4 days at the parks. I've been told on the phone by cast members that it is "linked" to my "mydisneyexperience" account.

I would like to use the early registration period to register for the Glass slipper Challenge coming up. That's on Tuesday, right?

So, I am supposed to go to mydisneyexperience.com for this on the early registration day? I have tried looking at the pass holder info on the mydisneyexperience account--there is that drop down menu with "pass holder" most the way down-but when I click on it I get a blank page!
I was on the phone with a cast member and she said it might just be my internet connection (but all other pages were showing up just fine?!?!?) or a glitch on the Disney site.
Since early registration is coming up, I'm getting a bit nervous!

Can anyone please confirm that Yes, this is where I would go on early registration day to register? Also, are YOU able to pull up a valid "pass holder" page on mydisneyexperience.com? I'm not even sure what the passholder page is supposed to look like/what info is supposed to be there, since it's only showing a blank white page.

Thank you!

Use incognito if you are using chrome for a browser. I get the Passholder page to show up that way. If you are on a Mac, Safari works well too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter