Early Planner Questions (2009 hours and prices)

hroyale

Mouseketeer
We're planning our trip for Jan 2009. Yes, I know, planning early. But it will be our first family trip there and we're brining the grandparents and kids.

Anyway, my question is when do they post the hours and such for each year. I know you can make ADRs 180 days out, but if I don't know if parks will be staying open late or opening early or if PPP dates will be available yet (or at all) it will be really hard.

Also, when do ticket prices for the following year get solidified?

Thanks,
Heather

Hi,

January 2009 hours will be posted on or around July 1.

No way of knowing about P&PP dates, Disney has not yet announced dates for this spring as of today.

As for ticket prices--to be honest, Disney can raise them any time they feel like charging more!

I enjoy the planning process and like you, start early. Best tips I can give: Look over allearsnet.com and check out the menus so you can an educated guess where you'll want to make the reservation when the time comes; go on the airline's website and check out their flight patterns for same time this year. that helps me get online immediately when the flight comes up and get the best price! look at the emh hours in the parks now and get a feel. you'll have more than enough advance time to see the real emh for 2009 and then make your dining for that park that has emh. Resort rooms can be made now if you need to. you can always cancel or adjust the reservation. Since I put our Park Hoppers on our room key at time of check-in, I don't worry about pricing because you can't get in front of that anyway. Lastly, have you thought about a Disney VISA? we earn our rewards in dollars that can then be spent 1 for 1 on the trip. Annually we ususally earn around $300. ASMo--Here we come June 20popcorn:: :surfweb: :cool2: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter