Early entry question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by pxlbarrel, Aug 14, 2006.

1. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

It's been a while since I last did Early Entry. I know I can do it on Mondays (that's the day we plan on going to DL). The park's hours on Monday says it opens at 8 am. Does that mean that EE is at 7 am? (That seems ... well... really, really early to me....)

And when we last did EE, Indy was open...but it's just Fantasyland open at EE now, right?

I'm just trying to plan on where and when to run to first. LOL If it's only Fantasyland, we'll try to get to the slow loaders first (like Peter Pan!)

And...well, I should probably ask this in another thread but...I managed to lose my piece of paper where I put all of our dinner reservations. I know the day we're supposed to go somewhere but am unsure about some of the times. I suppose I can call them when I get there to confirm the times, right? LOL...I'm losing my touch as the anal Disney planner (the dreaded ADP!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CalGal

CalGal <font color=blue>Just tinkering around<br><font co

Yes, if the park opens at 8, EE starts at 7. I think its a good idea to get to the gates at least 15 minutes before opening.

Indiana is NOT open for EE. Most FL rides are open (Storybook and Casey Jr. are not), and some Tomorrowland rides (Buzz, Space Mtn, and, I think, Astro Orbito).

Don't wast your time going to SM for EE, at least not at first. It takes too much time. You can get a FP after the park opens, and ride it later. Or, you can get the quicker rides over with and then head over to SM. But don't wait too long; it's good to be ready to grab a FP and hit other popular rides in the other parts of the park at park opening. I love Buzz, so I ride it often during EE, but you don't need to, especially not right away; you'll have plenty of time to ride it later with or without FP. Note -- you cannot get any FPs until after normal park opening.

I highly recommend doing Peter Pan first. You probably want to follow this by the other popular slow loading FL rides such as Dumbo & Mr. Toad.

I think you can have them look up your PS time on the day of your PS. It will certainly help if you have an approximate idea of when it is.

4. diznefan76

diznefan76 Mouseketeer

What are the other days for EE?

5. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

Oooooooooooh...I had forgotten that Mr. Toad still exists in DL!!!! Woohoo!!

Ok, it's Peter Pan, Mr. Toad and then Alice (Peter because the line was sooo long in WDW, we missed riding on it and the other two because they're not in WDW at all!) then we'll do Buzz...

Ugh, we'll be exhausted before the park even opens.

6. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

This link explains EE - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599 - here is an excerpt:

7. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

Dumbo. Dont forget to ride Dumbo while the lines are short.

And yes, 7 am is really early. We have missed at least 1/2 of EE on the last couple trips because its just to early for us to be there. Especially after closing the park the night before.