***Early Christmas Present Exchange Sign-Up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
:santa: :santa: :santa:
HO, HO, HO

This year this exchange will be starting earlier then last year, so that we can recieve our presents before the holiday rush. The send by date is Wed. Oct.25.

This exchange is for 1 big priced item/set instead of a bunch of individual items. Your present is to be wrapped, packaged in a Christmas gift giving way....to your pal, and this is a $15.00 exchange.

Names of adults and kids will be combined, but if you have a preference, just let me know and I will try to do my best in pairing you up accordingly.***Kids of all ages are welcome-newborns and even your unborn child.

To sign up, pm me the following info.
PLEASE ONLY sign up if you will be able to do your share in this exchange, and if you will not be around during the exchange period, please let me know.

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
Are you willing to send internationally-(Air Mail)-Yes or No?
*For child participants-Name, age, & gender-
Fav. Disney character-
Clothing size-
Is there anything in this price range that you wouldn't mind recieving?
Any other info. you would like to tell your pal-Interests, hobbies...(please keep this short).

:santa: :santa: ***If we have a large amount of participants, I may close this early like last year, so hurry, hurry, hurry and sign up if you would like to join us. :santa: :santa:

I am in....I wonder if I can slide 4 exchanges under DH's radar.....PM will follow when I decide. If I don't buy them all at once, and I stagger the mailing....... :thumbsup2

Ready to go in Ok said:
I am in....I wonder if I can slide 4 exchanges under DH's radar.....PM will follow when I decide. If I don't buy them all at once, and I stagger the mailing....... :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I think you could. Why not include him into the exchange and let him recieve a surprise as well.
Last year, I had my entire family join and my husband was surprised to recieve something picked out just for him, but he was very happy with the gifts that he had gotten. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
:rotfl: I think you could. Why not include him into the exchange and let him recieve a surprise as well.
Last year, I had my entire family join and my husband was surprised to recieve something picked out just for him, but he was very happy with the gifts that he had gotten. :thumbsup2

Hey that's an idea! He is awfully interested in what I get in my exchanges....Let me mull it over for a day or so. I will definitely PM you later!

I'm in :teeth: , and I will sign up my little man who will be 2 months old next week :(, the time flew by really fast.

Mickey-Minnie-Mouse-Christmas-chimney.jpg

taraprather said:
I just signed up myself, my husband, and my 2 children! Hubbys going to kill me!!!

Oh MAn I hope I don;t get your husband lol you would not believe how hard of a time I have shopping for my OWN Husband and I know him pretty well ;)

If Kay and Sun want to sign up, and you already have to many people, go ahead and take myself and my husband out and just leave my kids in, so they can get signed up.

:cool1:
Tink_Or_Belle said:
Oh MAn I hope I don;t get your husband lol you would not believe how hard of a time I have shopping for my OWN Husband and I know him pretty well ;)

I know what you mean, but I put a small list of things he could use in with my pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter