Early check-in and storing medicine

wendy1974

DIS Veteran
We are driving in and will be checking into POR early (probably around 7:00 a.m.). We usually leave our luggage in the car, check-in and then hop on the bus to MK. When we get back around lunch and know our room number we just get in the Jeep and drive over to the room then unload our luggage. This year I will have certain medications with me that require they stay room temperature and I was wondering for anyone else who has had to do this-what did you do about this?

why not check your luggage when you check in? They store it inside, so it will stay cooler. Then when you come back just call for it and it will be delivered to your room.

We have this same concern every year with DD's medicine. It doesn't need to be refrigerated but can't be out in the heat either. I explain to the person taking our luggage and ask them to keep it in an air conditioned place. I just hope they do! I know at PO Riverside I was told the room was air conditioned but the doors were kept open so it wouldn't be really cool in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter