Early, but ... Late April PhotoPass Share!!

bellazachmom

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I am heading back to WDW in late April/early May 2009 and looking for a few friends to share a photopass -- anyone interested?

Bella
We are going APril 20-29th..How does a photopass sharing work? i may be interested
Thanks
T

Basically,the way I understand it is this....The group leader will pre-order a photopass CD from Disney and create a master account online. When we each go on our trips, we get photopass cards when CMs take our picture. You can put all pictures taken by all CM on one card, or you can get multiple cards...doesn't matter. When we get home from our trip, on a date designated by Bella, we can enter our photopass codes online under the account she's set up for us. We have a certain deadline to finish editing our photos (you can do really fun stuff with the photos with phrases or adding characters, too!). When everyone in our group is done, she will order the photopass CD from Disney that will have ALL our photos on them. She will then burn and mail to us a CD for each of us that holds only our own pictures. She'll also include the copywrite release from Disney.

This is GREAT because a photopass CD pre-ordered is $99. :scared1: We all split the cost of the CD, add a little for cost of blank CDs and postage and it's super cheap. :teacher: The more people who join, the less expensive per person.

If you PM Bella she can let you know if she's taking more people still.:thumbsup2 We already have eight I think and the cost pp is less than $20!!!:banana:

What are the costs associated with a share? We are traveling there April 19-24. Let me know if there is room.

It's about $17/pp right now. PM Bella, as she is our fierce leader:banana:. :-) Your travel dates do fit in with the rest of us, so just ask her if she's taking more folks.

Please add me - I am going April 6-13. I am new to this but it sounds great. Let me know :goodvibes

I can't PM Bella, as I do not have enough posts yet (I just joined disboards). So, I hope no one minds, but I will post my question here: Am I counted in or is this photo pass share full? As I already wrote, we will be at WDW 4/19/09-4/24/09.

Bella- if you need to email me, let me know on this thread I will post my email address. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter