early arrival

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by garycindy, Mar 24, 2002.

1. garycindy

garycindy Earning My Ears

Has anyone shopped for grocery's (perishables) before an early check in? What do you do then? I know when we've arrived early before, our stuff is put in storage but have never done it when carrying grocerys to our VWL.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DVCDAVE

DVCDAVE Senior Member

Just returned from VWL, we shopped at Winn-Dixie and timed things so that we were finished at 4:00 PM, check in time. However, we have been told by several members on the boards, that they will put your things in storage for you if you arrive early.

4. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

The Bell Staff will store luggage and they have a large freezer/fridge to store perishables. They'll bring it to your room after you are checked in later.

Enjoy!

5. JulieWent

JulieWent DIS Veteran

This is such a great service. I didn't believe it when people first said to just stop and get groceries, but we did. Bell services stored everything -- in the right place. Ice cream was still frozen, milk was cold, etc. It was a pleasant beginning to our first wonderful trip.