Early ADR

vballnic3

Earning My Ears
If I were to book say an 8am ADR at Tusker House and the park opens at 9am. How much time would you give yourself to get there. We are staying at the All Star Sports and would the buses be running that early?
Thanks for your help!

Buses start around 6:30 . . . I would be at the bus stop at 7:00.

1) The buses start to pull out of the "barn" (aka, parking areas) at 6:30am.
2) The first buses usually are seen a the resorts about 6:45am.
3) However, for the early breakfasts, I would be at the bus stop by 6:45am.
4) Buses are irregular, and the next bus might not be until much later. *

* The new bus system/schedule is run "on demand". The buses can be routed or rerouted while en-route. So, the bus you thought was coming could be directed to another resort. I HATE THE NEW SYSTEM, and it has caused a lot of complaints. I know several people at Tusker, and almost daily guests complain that they are late for their ADR due to full buses not stopping or buses that do not show up. Tusker is better at fitting these late arrivals into the stream (and getting them seated quickly) than other character meals, but it still destroys your time schedules/plans.

:rolleyes1

If I were to book say an 8am ADR at Tusker House and the park opens at 9am. How much time would you give yourself to get there. We are staying at the All Star Sports and would the buses be running that early?
Thanks for your help!

Here is some "research" I did at All-Star Sports to see exactly when the first bus to each Park arrived.

Just keep in mind,this is just a "snapshot" of two particular mornings,but you may find this info helpful.:)

It takes 6-8 minutes from Sports to DAK.:)

Day 1
6:18 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:56 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:58 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:00 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:01 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:12 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:12 AM----Epcot
7:16 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:17 AM----That's one hour of my life I won't get back!lol;):)
Day 2
6:17 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:30 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:38 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:54 AM----Magic Kingdom
6:55 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Magic Kingdom
7:11 AM----Hollywood Studios
7:11 AM----Epcot
7:15 AM----Animal Kingdom
7:16 AM----Time To PLAY!:)

So to save my stress (I hate being late) I should go with a little later like 8:30 and if we arrive early hopefully they will seat us!

So to save my stress (I hate being late) I should go with a little later like 8:30 and if we arrive early hopefully they will seat us!
No,Just be at the Sports Bus Stop BY 7:00 AM and you should be fine-it is only 6-8 minutes from Sports to DAK.:)

Our last two trips (Beach Club and OKW) we had early starts and were told both days at check in that if no bus arrived in good time we should just let them know and they would make arrangements. In fact the duty manager at OKW even wrote us out a free cab voucher to use. In practise the bus arrived on time and we returned the voucher to check in with thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter