Earliest DCL Bus From MCO

nick.turpchinoff

happy married!
Hello, everyone!

My fiancee and I are arriving at MCO at 10:30 via Southwest Airlines for our November 14th Honeymoon cruise! What is the earliest a DCL transportation leaves MCO to Port and what's the latest DCL transportation leaves for Port? We wanted to arrive in MCO the earliest possible time, just in case (God forbid) that our flight gets delayed. That way, we have a lot of time to make up just in case something happens.

Thanks! :confused3

The first bus loads at 9:45am and leaves as soon as they are full. Then they leave as they get full until all resereved guests are check-in and on board. pirate:

You are in good shape. that is about the time my wife and I arrived at MCO back in January. we where at the port just before Noon, Enjoy your cruise and Have fun. I can't wait four ours

We are arriving from Phila at 10:40 so we are hoping to get to the terminal by 1 PM but will just have to go with the flow--- BUT the sooner we get on board the better!!!

Hello, everyone!

My fiancee and I are arriving at MCO at 10:30 via Southwest Airlines for our November 14th Honeymoon cruise! What is the earliest a DCL transportation leaves MCO to Port and what's the latest DCL transportation leaves for Port? We wanted to arrive in MCO the earliest possible time, just in case (God forbid) that our flight gets delayed. That way, we have a lot of time to make up just in case something happens.

Thanks! :confused3

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I couldn't think of a better way to spend my honeymoon then on a Disney Cruise.
I actually work for Southwest so I have just a couple of questions for you----are you making a connection (or just stopping) in any city or is it a non-stop flight? I'm taking it that you are taking the first flight out in the morning, if this is so then you should be fine. Is your wedding the day before your leave? If not, then personally I would leave the day before and stay right there at the airport.
I live in California so I usually leave at the very latest the day before the cruise, but I usually try and leave 2 days prior (though I also fly on standby the whole time so it could take longer).

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I couldn't think of a better way to spend my honeymoon then on a Disney Cruise.
I actually work for Southwest so I have just a couple of questions for you----are you making a connection (or just stopping) in any city or is it a non-stop flight? I'm taking it that you are taking the first flight out in the morning, if this is so then you should be fine. Is your wedding the day before your leave? If not, then personally I would leave the day before and stay right there at the airport.
I live in California so I usually leave at the very latest the day before the cruise, but I usually try and leave 2 days prior (though I also fly on standby the whole time so it could take longer).

I agree with the above. I too work for Southwest and live in CA. We always go a day or two before as a buffer. Still like PP said if you are on the first flight in the Morning you should be fine baring any major weather delays. Also congarulations on your marriage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter