Eachtrai Le Aintin Nay - St Patricks Week TR

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
Hello!

So I am finally getting back to posting - please excuse my delay - I'm back as a fully qualified Business Studies graduate :yay: and life has settled down :) I've missed the disboards immensely but as some of you the ease of use of my favourite FB group lured me away! Rach you need to join!!

Without further ado heres a quick recap!

This is us!

DLPMAR16COL.jpg

The lovely Ruth (Donald Ducks Wife) informed me of a cheap price for the Cheyenne for March 2015 and it wasn't long before we were booked up! We booked what now seems like an age ago and both made big changes - we both lengthened our stays and upgraded to the style we are accustomed to! And my big sister decided to join us!

So our trip shaped up to being an over night in Dublin for myself and the kids, one night at the Kyriad and 4 at the Newport where my sister Elaine joined us!

And now on to Day 1!

Day 0 - Travel Day

So we were up nice and early to catch our bus to Dublin with a quick stop at my parents to print our boarding cards.
Shane dropped us off in Kilkenny and we caught the bus which brought us all the way to the airport where we transferred to the hotel bus and were soon checked in but our room wasn't ready yet so we decided we would go for a look around the shopping centre and get some lunch before we went back to bed for an early night.

We had a wander around the shops and picked up some bits and bobs, got Jimmy's hair cut and had a bite to eat in Subway.

We made our way back to the hotel - the Premier Inn Dublin Airport whose praises I can't sing highly enough - great rooms, cheap rates but without that value being reflected in the room and fascilities. We were given our room key and assigned room 204 which was perfect.

We relaxed for a bit, had a little snooze and watched some telly before we got up for dinner at TGI Fridays Swords which is right beside the hotel. I had my trusty Tesco vouchers saved up for this meal and we were seated at a booth in the raised area by the manager.
Cocktail time!!!

I had a Pink Punk Cosmo which was only ok - I like a tall cocktail so it was a mistake on my part!

The kids had slushies (one green and one blue) and we ordered some garlic bread to share. Jemma ordered fish fingers and James had a hotdog both with smiley faces - nutritionally brutal I know!
I had ribs with fries. These are the best. Love the JD sauce. I had another cocktail - a lovely bahama mama which was great! Our bill came to €44 with the discount and after we paid we were only fit for bed.

We had our showers and got ready for bed and before we knew it were asleep

***photos were all too big so far - will link to my FB page***

Don't encourage Rachael away from here Kizzy, if she goes too no one will post here and I'll be all on me own :(

I'm also following this xx

Following along (I hope that's my page kizzie :) ) Ive tried to get rachael on fb too :)
Anyway heres best for TRs!
Looking forward to next instalment x

I'm on catch up with Dis too Kizzy - so glad you've started this trip report, really looking forward to hearing all about NPB :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter