E mail from Sea World with ticket deal

vacation mom RI

Earning My Ears
Sea World
Your Ticket includes:
  • One day admission to SeaWorld Orlando: including thrilling rides, amazing animal encounters and more
  • Free meals throughout the day at participating SeaWorld restaurants ***
Online Exclusive! Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat and drink FREE with an All Day Dining Deal.
  • Ticket valid for one day admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
  • All-Day Dining voucher only redeemable for one day visit.
  • eTicket allows you to print at home and go straight to the park entrance.
  • To receive your wristband for the All-Day Dining Deal, bring your eTicket dining ticket to an attendant at the Information and Reservation Counter, located just inside the main entrance.
  • Participating restaurants may vary.

All-Day Dining Deal info:
Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun, and entertainment? This one day All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. This convenient, all-you-care-to-eat deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld at tons of restaurants locations all day until the published closing time. Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete’s, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, and Mango Joe's. ADULT wristbands (Ages 10+) valid for 1 entree (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line.
CHILD wristbands (Ages 3-9) valid for Kids Meals only at participating restaurants.
Price does not include parking, taxes or service fees. Price and savings based on single-day admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando and price of All-Day Dining. Valid 365 days from date of purchase during regularly scheduled operating hours. Taxes and service fees not included. This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Offer subject to change without notice. The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival. Offer ends 9/5/16.

So this is what I guessed for prices
Breakfast $10
Lunch pasta $11.99 Drink $2.50 dessert or side $4.00 (fries) (at Seaport) PLUS TAX
Dinner Chicken tenders 11.99 side salad 4.99 drinks 2.50 (Mango Joe)
This equal $47.97 without the taxes
Add in water or two and then a pretzel or ice cream and this deal makes out
Compared to AAA tickets which (I found to be the least) at 68.16 each = 136.32 two adult tickets
195.57 With 2 adult tickets and “free dining” is what I just paid
AAA saves you 59.25 over this deal but with meals you come out better as long as you each at least the three meals

Add in water or two and then a pretzel or ice cream and this deal makes out

The all-day dining entitlements at SeaWorld do not include items from snack carts (which is generally where the pretzels and ice creams are sold).

Instead of those items, expect that you will be adding value to your dining plan purchase by eating other items such as cups of fruit (strawberries, watermelon, orange slices, grapes), pudding, cookies, chocolate cake, carrot cake, muffins, pastries (danishes, croissants), french fries, and other sides on the plan.

Wonder if they will give me the difference in the higher price i paid for the EXACT SAME THING weeks ago at $97 for adult and $92 for an under 10 year old? It's only $19, but it's still a better deal. Guess i should just be happy if they don't reduce the October hours. Someone else posted Sept. hours for some dates (weekdays only I believe) went to a 10 a.m opening.

Wonder if they will give me the difference in the higher price i paid for the EXACT SAME THING weeks ago at $97 for adult and $92 for an under 10 year old? It's only $19, but it's still a better deal. Guess i should just be happy if they don't reduce the October hours. Someone else posted Sept. hours for some dates (weekdays only I believe) went to a 10 a.m opening.

Did you purchase your current tickets directly from SeaWorld?

If yes, then I'd give them a call to see what they might be able to do for you. I won't guarantee that you'll get a refund in the price difference, but in your shoes, I'd ask nicely and hope for the best.

Good luck, and let us know what they say.

It looks like prices went back up on this deal. It's now showing $99 per person instead of the $89 per person.

Did you purchase your current tickets directly from SeaWorld?

If yes, then I'd give them a call to see what they might be able to do for you. I won't guarantee that you'll get a refund in the price difference, but in your shoes, I'd ask nicely and hope for the best.

Good luck, and let us know what they say.

They would not adjust, but did allow me to change to another ticket, so i went with the Funcard to give us the two days. I'm ok with losing the dining actually when i realized that with breakfast at hotel (and only continental at SW right now), closing at 6 pm and not being big snackers, the all day dine did not make $$$ sense for us. If a later close yes, but we'll end up eating dinner out of park because of the early close. That really only leaves lunch and drinks (we choose free ice water for hydration) and no way lunch is $35 each for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter