E-Mail From Disney

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
I just received a e-mail from Disney to go to it's California Park. They teamed up with the Red Roof Inn for 3 days 4 nights including tickets for $269. But the traveling has to be done by July 3.

I put in my dates for the heck of it and they said "The Red Roof Inn" cannot accomodate my dates so they gave me other hotels for slightly more.

I can't believe Disney is working with other hotels. I was so excited to receive another e-mail, hoping codes were coming out for fall and then I saw you had to travel by July 3.

That sounds neat! I'm staying at the Red Roof in June. How do you get on their email list?

:mickeybar

I got the same email.
Red Roof Inn is one of the "Good Neighbor" hotels. Not sure why they picked that one to highlight. But it's probably just a pricing example. All of the neighbor hotels are probably involved.

Found the fine print and says that I got the email by agreeing to recieve offers when I ordered a Disneyland Vacation Planning Video. That was probably 3 or more years ago when I did that.

Is it $269 per person? Is there a code for me to try or maybe a phone # to call?

This is my first time to the DisneyLAND board. I've never been. We always go to WDW.

Anyway, I came here because I also received the e-mail - BUT, mine was for $229. The link brings me to the Disneyland site and to a "2005 Good Neighbor Magic" page.

The $229 is per person and is based on two adults/two nights at either the Jolly Roger or Red Roof Inn between April 10 and July 2, 2005. There is no pin # associated with it.

HTH

Sorry, mine was for $229 per person, double occupancy. The small print said you can save more with small children.

I receive the e-mails from the official WDW web site. You just sign-up with their web page. I did this over 5 years ago. I usually receive post cards, but now I receive e-mails every other month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter