E-Mail From Disney

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by OhMari, Apr 27, 2005.

1. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

I just received a e-mail from Disney to go to it's California Park. They teamed up with the Red Roof Inn for 3 days 4 nights including tickets for $269. But the traveling has to be done by July 3.

I put in my dates for the heck of it and they said "The Red Roof Inn" cannot accomodate my dates so they gave me other hotels for slightly more.

I can't believe Disney is working with other hotels. I was so excited to receive another e-mail, hoping codes were coming out for fall and then I saw you had to travel by July 3.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jedi_librarian

jedi_librarian DIS Veteran<br><font color=1eb53a>I am a cranky pe

That sounds neat! I'm staying at the Red Roof in June. How do you get on their email list?

:mickeybar

4. got2travel

got2travel <font color=green>Disney lover<br><font color=deep

I got the same email.
    Red Roof Inn is one of the "Good Neighbor" hotels. Not sure why they picked that one to highlight. But it's probably just a pricing example. All of the neighbor hotels are probably involved.

Found the fine print and says that I got the email by agreeing to recieve offers when I ordered a Disneyland Vacation Planning Video. That was probably 3 or more years ago when I did that.

5. Briarmom

Briarmom Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee

Is it $269 per person? Is there a code for me to try or maybe a phone # to call?

6. Iansmom

Iansmom Mouseketeer

This is my first time to the DisneyLAND board. I've never been. We always go to WDW.

Anyway, I came here because I also received the e-mail - BUT, mine was for $229. The link brings me to the Disneyland site and to a "2005 Good Neighbor Magic" page.

The $229 is per person and is based on two adults/two nights at either the Jolly Roger or Red Roof Inn between April 10 and July 2, 2005. There is no pin # associated with it.

HTH

7. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

Sorry, mine was for $229 per person, double occupancy. The small print said you can save more with small children.

I receive the e-mails from the official WDW web site. You just sign-up with their web page. I did this over 5 years ago. I usually receive post cards, but now I receive e-mails every other month.