E komo mai o Hawaii

Now I'm even MORE excited!!!! :cool1: I bet the characters will be dressed for Hawaii...I hope just not the normal tropical. Though there isn't anything wrong with that! And we're trying to petition for a Halloween party. Our cruise doesn't get one and we're ALL outraged. :lmao:

This is going to be so fun!!! We are for SURE going to be on a beach on Maui to this local restaurant and then we're doing an awesome movie tour on Kauai. Besides that...we do not know at this point! :goodvibes

It is going to be an amazing trip. I have never seen a TR about it, so I am beyond excited for you to get going and get back and start posting pics and reports!!! :laughing:

I noticed that the DCL site does not have a Hawaii cruise on offer for 2013. :( I hope that they will bring it back. :confused3 I would love to do this one someday - if they don't add other times of the year, it would have to be when Willow is grown, but I would still love to do it!

It is going to be an amazing trip. I have never seen a TR about it, so I am beyond excited for you to get going and get back and start posting pics and reports!!! :laughing:

I noticed that the DCL site does not have a Hawaii cruise on offer for 2013. :( I hope that they will bring it back. :confused3 I would love to do this one someday - if they don't add other times of the year, it would have to be when Willow is grown, but I would still love to do it!

Ack! So I totally went to disneystore.com and found this:

http://www.disneystore.com/minnie-m...figurine-fashion-play-set/mp/1250548/1000132/

YES! And bought it! And now Minnie can dress up for events and have her picture taken all over for Willow!!!! I am SUPER excited to dress her up every day!!!

Okay, now that my fangirling is done...it will be an AWESOME cruise! I searched HIGH and LOW for TR about this one. I found one guy who did a whole bunch of Youtube videos but they were boring and just sitting around and talking.

MY TR will be awesome with pictures and videos. And then my mom will be doing a TR as well. So there will be two! YAY! :cool1: I hope they do the Hawaii one again, only doing it twice isn't a lot! And if you guys go when Willow is older it will STILL be awesome. I'm almost 30...and as you can see...I am freaking out!!! pixiedust:

Ack! So I totally went to disneystore.com and found this:

http://www.disneystore.com/minnie-m...figurine-fashion-play-set/mp/1250548/1000132/

YES! And bought it! And now Minnie can dress up for events and have her picture taken all over for Willow!!!! I am SUPER excited to dress her up every day!!!

Okay, now that my fangirling is done...it will be an AWESOME cruise! I searched HIGH and LOW for TR about this one. I found one guy who did a whole bunch of Youtube videos but they were boring and just sitting around and talking.

MY TR will be awesome with pictures and videos. And then my mom will be doing a TR as well. So there will be two! YAY! :cool1: I hope they do the Hawaii one again, only doing it twice isn't a lot! And if you guys go when Willow is older it will STILL be awesome. I'm almost 30...and as you can see...I am freaking out!!! pixiedust:
OMGoodness! I cannot believe you bought the Minnie set - I hope you didn't do that just for Willow. That said, what an awesome set! :laughing: Willow is going to love these pics!

How cool that your mom is going to do a TR too. :woohoo: I am really excited to read both - what a great trip this will be. Do you have any information about why they haven't scheduled this cruise for next year? :confused3 Or whether they are planning to do it in 2014 or later? :confused3

OMGoodness! I cannot believe you bought the Minnie set - I hope you didn't do that just for Willow. That said, what an awesome set! :laughing: Willow is going to love these pics!

How cool that your mom is going to do a TR too. :woohoo: I am really excited to read both - what a great trip this will be. Do you have any information about why they haven't scheduled this cruise for next year? :confused3 Or whether they are planning to do it in 2014 or later? :confused3

Would you think I was weird if I bought it just for Willow!? And no, not totally, there is a seperate costume that is a little Chef Minnie *since I'm a Chef* So...yes and now! :blush: I'm very silly that way and it will be a LOT of fun to do! I told my mom about it and she loves the idea. :hyper:

I don't know why they haven't added it...or any other cruises really. I know they release their new schedules in the fall, normally October. So it SHOULD be up by then, but don't take my word for it. I will ask on board for you though when I'm on!! :)

Would you think I was weird if I bought it just for Willow!? And no, not totally, there is a seperate costume that is a little Chef Minnie *since I'm a Chef* So...yes and now! :blush: I'm very silly that way and it will be a LOT of fun to do! I told my mom about it and she loves the idea. :hyper:

I don't know why they haven't added it...or any other cruises really. I know they release their new schedules in the fall, normally October. So it SHOULD be up by then, but don't take my word for it. I will ask on board for you though when I'm on!! :)

Oh, Willow has the cutest Chef Minnie set! You should get it. :laughing: We are not chefs by any means, but I love to cook, and we BOTH love to watch cooking shows on the Food Network. :laughing:

Willow is going to be so excited about this. What a great idea -thank you! :woohoo:

When I go on the DCL site and do "find a cruise" for various ships, I see all kinds of 2013 dates for the Caribbean, Alaska, etc., but nothing for Hawaii. :confused3 I will be really interested to hear what you find out on the ship. :thumbsup2

Oh, Willow has the cutest Chef Minnie set! You should get it. :laughing: We are not chefs by any means, but I love to cook, and we BOTH love to watch cooking shows on the Food Network. :laughing:

Willow is going to be so excited about this. What a great idea -thank you! :woohoo:

When I go on the DCL site and do "find a cruise" for various ships, I see all kinds of 2013 dates for the Caribbean, Alaska, etc., but nothing for Hawaii. :confused3 I will be really interested to hear what you find out on the ship. :thumbsup2

But SHHHH! Don't tell her that Minnie will dress up and be awesome! We'll keep that our little secret! I will SO look for that Minnie set! I still love to watch Food Network and food shows. Its so fun!

That is weird about no Hawaii. I know the first one was sold out. I know ours isn't sold out, but thats also because of school. Maybe they're waiting to see how this one goes without as many kids and being a chillier month...:confused3

But SHHHH! Don't tell her that Minnie will dress up and be awesome! We'll keep that our little secret! I will SO look for that Minnie set! I still love to watch Food Network and food shows. Its so fun!

That is weird about no Hawaii. I know the first one was sold out. I know ours isn't sold out, but thats also because of school. Maybe they're waiting to see how this one goes without as many kids and being a chillier month...:confused3

I promise not to tell her about the wardrobe changes - she will love that!

It IS weird - I wanted to go on and just price out future possible cruises :rolleyes1, but I couldn't get anything other than 2012 for Hawaii. Everything else is off and running for 2013 (I mean, we have been booked on an August 2013 cruise since July 2012), so :confused3 I don't know! I hear the Magic is going into dry dock for some serious refurb, so I'm sure the Wonder will be next, but that wouldn't be 2013. :confused3 Anyway, I hope your cruise is awesome and they add some in the years to come! :thumbsup2

I promise not to tell her about the wardrobe changes - she will love that!

It IS weird - I wanted to go on and just price out future possible cruises :rolleyes1, but I couldn't get anything other than 2012 for Hawaii. Everything else is off and running for 2013 (I mean, we have been booked on an August 2013 cruise since July 2012), so :confused3 I don't know! I hear the Magic is going into dry dock for some serious refurb, so I'm sure the Wonder will be next, but that wouldn't be 2013. :confused3 Anyway, I hope your cruise is awesome and they add some in the years to come! :thumbsup2

Yay! I'm excited for the Minnie/Willow-ness pictures!

I will make sure to ask them about it. I heard that about the Magic as well, so maybe you're right and its going into dry dock. My mom and I chose the Hawaiian one because it takes you there and back. We could have done a two week one as well to Europe and then take a flight back...but thats just so much more annoying. I'm hoping they'll be doing more! :love:

I’m TOTALLY making Magnets RIGHT NOW! It is EPIC! :woohoo:

I’m also watching Doctor Who, which I am totally obsessed with. I have a TARDIS towel that will be going with me, because one must ALWAYS carry a TOWEL. And if one must do that, why not carry a TARDIS towel!

We got our documents for the Cruise today! So exciting! :dance3:

My mom took me to the store in AM so I could get potatoes, garlic and lemons. I have been ONLY eating potatoes with Garlic, Lemon and yummy butter for the past week. Its like I can’t stop. But I don’t care because they are so tasty! The important bit of news in this is that I went out! First time in THREE weeks! That’s pretty cool I think.

Tomorrow we go out for stuff we need. Normally I got out and do errands, but I haven’t had the energy. Last night though I was feeling better and felt bad for my mom having to do all these things for me when I should be doing them for her. So I pulled myself together and made her an awesome chicken soup.

Here’s the Recipe:
1 Large Chicken breast
2 TBSP Oil
1 Can black beans
1 can rotel tomatoes
2 Zucchini (Chopped bite size)
1 Shiner Bock Beer
1 Container of Chicken Stock
1 Box of Wild Rice
Salt and Pepper and Cumin
Lime to squeeze ontop!

Heat the oil and add chicken breast, chopped and brown on all sides. Adding salt, pepper and cumin to your taste. Add Shiner bock beer and let reduce at a boil for about 5 min, then add the beans, tomatoes, zucchini and stock. Simmer for about 15 min, then add the wild rice and simmer for another 30 min! Super good and tasty!

Great recipe..thanks.

Hope your feeling better!:hug:

I read that you missed out on the lanyards, well I ordered 2 so you can have one..:dance3:

Great recipe..thanks.

Hope your feeling better!:hug:

I read that you missed out on the lanyards, well I ordered 2 so you can have one..:dance3:

It was SUPER good! Let me know if you try it!

I have a lot more energy, but I'm having weird hand issues now. Ah well, as long as its gone by the time we hit that gangplank! :rotfl:

Two! Awesome! You don't have to give me one! That is so nice! :goodvibes

Hi all! Sorry for the long delay, its been a VERY long week. My hands have felt like they are on fire and have horrible arthritis all at the same time. They are only now starting to feel a bit better.

So quick update:

1. Half of the magnets are done. The other half have to wait until I can use scissors again.

2. We’ve started gathering things for packing

3. We WERE going to go take our cats to get their shots and then I realized, “Why don’t I ask the vets if they will just give them their shots when we drop them off to board!?” They said that was fine.

4. We both go Flu Shots

Stuff still to do:

1. Finish the magnets

2. Buy odds and ends to round out what we’re packing

3. Cancel Disney transportation

4. Start to organize clothing

5. Finish FE gifts and extender

6. Finish Cloaks

But no matter! We’re having fun! And this weekend I’ll be going to New York for my friends birthday. We will be having Tea at the Plaza, staying at the Roosevelt Hotel, taking a walking tour of Breakfast at Tiffany’s *the book version*, going to see Mamma Mia and of course going INTO Tiffany’s. And my friend and I are both getting Tiffany's Tattoos!!! I have a starfish from them I got about 11 years ago, I’m going to buy the bean this trip. I love the Tiffany Bean! And I want to go to the Time Square Disney Store. Maybe I can find some pins to trade!!:cool1:

So that’s the update for now. I’ll update again this coming week and put some pics up next week of the New York trip!:drive:

A week from today, we board the Wonder ...YEAH!

YAY!!!:cool1::cool1:

I've been so far behind on writing the pre-trip report. My hands have just been SO icky!

I'm so excited for our trip!!!!!! pixiedust:

Hey there! I haven't had a chance to catch up on your PTR yet, but I wanted to wish you Bon Voyage! I cannot wait to hear all about your amazing cruise!!! :woohoo:

I'm still trying to play catch up on the DIS since getting back from "the World". But, I wanted to pop in & say that I hope y'all have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter