DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

Unfortunately we aren't eligible for phone upgrades until the end of this month...is that stinky timing or what?

LOL. We aren't eligible to upgrade until Sept 2. We will be at the Apple store on Sept 3. :thumbsup2

hey add me i might be able to make it if i try really hard but its our last day and we travel that night

I am very happy to say that I only have 4 more days of work until we leave for WDW. Just needed to get that off my chest:goodvibes

I am very happy to say that I only have 4 more days of work until we leave for WDW. Just needed to get that off my chest:goodvibes

I am very happy to say that Jill only has 2 more days of work until she leaves for WDW. Just needed to get that off my chest...:teeth:

I am going to try my darndest to convince the other 9 that will be with me to go! I may just have to go mtself, but I could not think of better company to enjoy my first dole whip with! As long as our girls are not losing it (They will be in full costume from BBB!) I am going to TRY!!!

On a side note, I just called POP they said they are booked that week and only the moderates have room! ooooohh might be a long week!

I hope you can make it jamieT. I'll add you to our list and keep my fingers crossed. You'll just have to tell your girls we need some princesses at our party!

WLfan -- We will be somewhere in the vicinity of Aloha Isle in Adventureland. I should be pretty easy to spot in my DWFB/DIS Unplugged t-shirt and plan to get there around 1:30 to try and flag people down.

I hope you can make it jamieT. I'll add you to our list and keep my fingers crossed. You'll just have to tell your girls we need some princesses at our party!

WLfan -- We will be somewhere in the vicinity of Aloha Isle in Adventureland. I should be pretty easy to spot in my DWFB/DIS Unplugged t-shirt and plan to get there around 1:30 to try and flag people down.

Just hold up a big lime green mickey head! that will get a Diser's attention every time.:thumbsup2

Just hold up a big lime green mickey head! that will get a Diser's attention every time.:thumbsup2

Maybe I can try to make something up along those lines. I'm a bit limited with time and space as we leave (hopefully!) in just a few days and we always do carry-on. We've learned to cram our 21" suitcases to capacity and the kids always know we don't bring back any souvenirs that don't fit in their backpacks (boy has that rule saved me some dollars over the years!).

I've got my lgmh's and my DIS shirt! So excited!!! BTW, I've now officially done over 75 posts -- no longer earning my ears. I'm pretty excited!!!:cool1:

I hope that I can still make it to the meet. I will have to wait and make sure that I am not working at that time though. Fingers Crossed!;)

I was hoping to make it and wasnt sure which park we would be in on this date, but looks like its Epcot:sad1: Please eat a DW for me on Saturday.. We'll be in MK on Sunday and we will be sure to have one for Bawb!

I was hoping to make it and wasnt sure which park we would be in on this date, but looks like its Epcot:sad1: Please eat a DW for me on Saturday.. We'll be in MK on Sunday and we will be sure to have one for Bawb!

It is just a short monorail ride away;) !

Awwww...that's too bad Bettyann. I'll be at Epcot morning/evening and will be wearing my DIS Unplugged shirt and it has my username on the back, so come say hi if you see me.

Awwww...that's too bad Bettyann. I'll be at Epcot morning/evening and will be wearing my DIS Unplugged shirt and it has my username on the back, so come say hi if you see me.
Sorry bettyann that you can not make it. Look for me in Epcot as I too will be in Epcot that day. I am leaving Epcot for the meet. If I remember correctly a few others are doing this as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter