dvcmember.com

lawboy2001

DVC since 2013 @ BLT and AUL
Has there been another "upgrade" ?? The page hasn't been loading since this morning, although I have no trouble accessing other pages, including MDE.

I can't get availability to load right now either. Wasn't sure if it was just me.........

I tried to book a room during lunch. It took me 4 tries. :crazy2: I'd finish selecting which contracts to use then click continue and it'd take me right back to the search input page.

When I was on the site yesterday they had a notice that booking would be down today due to an upgrade. I am not sure what time frame so it may not be up and running again after the work on the site.

When I was on the site yesterday they had a notice that booking would be down today due to an upgrade. I am not sure what time frame so it may not be up and running again after the work on the site.
That was 2:30 am until 8:00 am today (4/21/2015).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter