DVCmember.com down

The website is KILLING me lately. I can log in but after a few searches, it locks up. When it does run, it is slower than usual. I am trying to piece together a last minute 9 day trip (you can imagine how fun that is) and I just can't get the site to cooperate!

Other than it being just super slow, I'm not having this issue with the activation code. And I've logged in from several different computers.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page and hit cancel (bottom left), it will take you to the appropriate screen. ;)

This just worked for me. I can see my current reservations without any problem.

But I cannot search -- I fill in my dates, resort, etc., but I get an error message. And, I'm unable to add a celebration to my existing reservation.

This just worked for me. I can see my current reservations without any problem.

But I cannot search -- I fill in my dates, resort, etc., but I get an error message. And, I'm unable to add a celebration to my existing reservation.

View/Add Celebrations isn't working for me either. It takes me to a new screen, asks for my confirmation number, name and check-in date but doesn't give me any details not found on the DVC page. No listing of the celebrations or any way to add/change/delete them.

View/Add Celebrations isn't working for me either. It takes me to a new screen, asks for my confirmation number, name and check-in date but doesn't give me any details not found on the DVC page. No listing of the celebrations or any way to add/change/delete them.

I get that screen, too. Once I submit that, I have to scroll to the bottom of the screen (past the online check-in section) and click on "Add/View Celebrations". I am able to enter all of the celebration info, but when I hit submit, I get an error message that my celebration cannot be added.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the site today? Just wondering if it is my computer or if it is what some folks had experienced recently.

It's telling me is doesn't recognize my username or password -- same ones I've been using for over 5 years.

It's telling me is doesn't recognize my username or password -- same ones I've been using for over 5 years.

The main disneyworld website did that to me yesterday, too. I just re-entered the info and it took it. They must be making lots of changes right now.

I am getting in but experiencing many page load errors. Once checking a res the page errors out and I have to reload the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter