DVC tax document

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by wdwdano@yahoo.com, Jan 29, 2013.

1. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Still waiting for ours. Our tax people aren't so very patient!! Here's hoping they come today or tomorrow!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. antree

antree DIS Veteran

We have not received ours yet either. If they are not in the mail tomorrow, I am going to have to call them:mad:

4. Friend of Figment

Friend of Figment Life Long Disney Fan and Expert

I am still waiting as well, seems ridiculous. Aren't they suppose to be sent out by Jan 31?

5. disney54us

disney54us SHE'S GONE, OH MY!

When I called, I was told as most know by law they must be postmarked 1/31. I still don't have mine but was given the info over the phone. There is no reason not to have this out and I don't mean waiting till 1/31. Easier yet make it downloadable. February 12th no tax documents.....
    Anyone waiting, should call member accounting. If they are inundated maybe they will get it out in a timely manor next year or at least make the forms available via web.

Yes if you have different contracts you will get a form for each. Taxes vary on the points you have. If you call they will give you a breakdown if you ask. Or the total amount of tax and interest.

6. ajmercedes59

ajmercedes59 Earning My Ears

I received my two tax documents today. Oddly, there was another person's tax document stuck to the back of one of mine. :eek:

I'll be on the phone with Member Services first thing in the morning.

7. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Call Member Accounting. Same phone number, different option on menu.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

8. antree

antree DIS Veteran

I called this morning for my tax information, because I still didn't have it. She told me it was mailed, but she would give me the info. I asked her when did they get mailed, she said, it was either last Monday or Tuesday. Well, first of all that was the 4th and 5th after the 31st deadline, and 2nd she just seem hesitate like I threw her off when I asked when was it mailed. Anyway I got the info and now we can finish our taxes.