DVC Spring Training event???

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
Has there been info announced on this yet? Specifically, dates. I wondering about waiting or just buying tickets to a game for the time we will be at the World. TIA

They have two dvc events which I think are about $54 a ticket. they also have around 15 Spring training games you can purchase tickets to. If you go to the Wide World of Sports website it will give you the scedule and if you log into dvcmember.com it will give you info on the DVC events.

Thanks for the info on the special events. I'd been keeping an eye out but completely missed it.

FYI the dates are:

March 12 — The Atlanta Braves vs. the St. Louis Cardinals
March 18 — The Atlanta Braves vs. the Cincinnati Reds

I just miss both of them but I've got tickets for another game.

You can purchase tickets for individual games at www.ticketmaster.com or log onto www.atlantabraves.com and go to the spring training schedule and click the "t" which will take you to Ticketmaster to buy tickets. They went on sale in early January. I heard overall spring training ticket sales have been slower in past years so good seat may still be available.

Thanks for the info. I don't go to the DVC member site very often. We miss the dates as we arrive on the 19th so I'll just get tickets to a regular game. Probably v the Phillies on the 22nd. Don't actually care who is playing, just want to see a game there.

Darn, our last day is the 10th! We are starting our trip with 4 days in Fort Myers for the Twins spring training camp, but I was hoping to get to the Venezuelan game for teh World Baseball classic to see our Johan pitch. Unfortunately, you have to buy a strip for all the games played at Disney to get to any of them, and I don't care about seeing the others.

Thanks for the info.

Diane, FYI it is the National All Star Cheerleading Championships the 9th-13th at MGM and WWoS (as well as All Star and Carribbean Beach).

TarraLee said:
Thanks for the info.

Diane, FYI it is the National All Star Cheerleading Championships the 9th-13th at MGM and WWoS (as well as All Star and Carribbean Beach).
Oh, and that will make it extra busy! I believe WWoS is hosting 6 or 7 games of the World Baseball classic. Not sure if they play in the same stadium the Braves use or not.

Wow I totally missed it too! I was even just on the member site... :confused3 Thanks for the tip on the cheerleaders - we would have ended up there!

You are right Diane. The World Games will be played in the "regular" Disney stadium used by the Braves. The Braves delayed announcing their schedule until the Baseball Classic was set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter