DVC site down again

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I tried 3 times this morning and it says down for maintenance. there was no info posted at top of home page. Anyone else try or is it my laptop. Just tried again 8:40 am Friday to make sure and it's still down.

Keep trying
I tried at 7:59 and it said down
I tried at 8 and it was up
Wondering if it is just too busy to handle the traffic today?

Hopefully you get the reservation you want-know the 7 month window reservations go fast at 8 am

For years, Disney had one fo the most powerful computer systems - I believe Sperry and then Unisys ran it. The DVC system takes forever and you can't make simple edits such as adding a guest's name. Magical Experience is gruesome-bad.

For years, Disney had one fo the most powerful computer systems - I believe Sperry and then Unisys ran it. The DVC system takes forever and you can't make simple edits such as adding a guest's name. Magical Experience is gruesome-bad.

I read somewhere that Disney now uses HP systems and that they out-sourced most of their IT to companies in India.

:earsboy: Bill

I read somewhere that Disney now uses HP systems and that they out-sourced most of their IT to companies in India.

:earsboy: Bill

Sadly, yes. HP does seem to struggle with many of their endeavors. For instance, Google HP and DMV Vermont or California or New Mexico or Rhode Island or Minnesota or Michigan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter