DVC S.S. Member cruise - Cheryl's quick report

cherylp3

Florida Resident
I loved the S.S. Member cruise!! We got such lovely gifts and pins and I joined the collectors society. Got tons of pictures and had a really great time. I was really worried about cruising, but It was a great experience I can't say how much I enjoyed myself.
My husband had fun too!! We both decided that 4 days was just right for us. I met so many great DIS people and many people by asking about the buttons. One of the DVC guides was from Tyngsboro which is the town next to me and it was great to talk with him.

Well I am tired. Thanks to everyone!!

Cheryl ( and Todd )

I renewed my Collector's Society membership on board and received the nice DVC Member Passport case for doing so.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise Cheryl and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!! :)

Cheryl,

We enjoyed meeting you and Todd as well. Glad you enjoyed the cruise so much. Do you think you'd do the next one if it is a 7 day?

Did you just get back? I'm jealous, we flew home on Thursday.

It was very nice meeting you. We also joined the WDCC and got that great case. It's going to be perfect for our travel documents.

With all of the goodies to carry home, we ended up leaving the outer box for the WDCC package behind. (The CM in the Treasure Ketch suggested it.)

Are you ready to do it again???:D

We went to BCV for two nights and decided to have them Fed Ex our Collectors Society box, the tea pot and the wine glasses we received at the Disney Suite Cocktail party back to our home - we just ran out of room. When they get here it will be like getting the new stuff all over again - just like being on the cruise.

Cheryl, it was nice meeting you and Todd. I'm glad we started out with the 4 night cruise since it was my first time cruising, but by Monday I knew that I wanted to try the 7 day. Thursday morning came way to quick!

Gail & John

Hi guys!

I joined the Collector's Society while onboard, also. They obviously had a good idea in offering that DVC passport carrier - none of us could apparently pass it up!! :)

Cheryl - still can't believe we ran into you and Todd at MK - what a "small world!"

Gail - sorry we didn't get to see you guys.. How did you like BCV?

It was great to meet you guys - we'll see you on the next one!! :)

I think 7 days would be too long for me. But who knows I might give it a try if I can.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!