DVC points for campgrounds?

sheboz

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question but can you use DVC points for the campground?
What would the value be per point?
We are hoping to go in March. I am currently in the RV at Jellystone in Frankenmuth MI on our first RV trip. Thinking warm happy Disney thoughts while the occasional snowflake goes by.

This may be a silly question but can you use DVC points for the campground?
What would the value be per point?
We are hoping to go in March. I am currently in the RV at Jellystone in Frankenmuth MI on our first RV trip. Thinking warm happy Disney thoughts while the occasional snowflake goes by.

There has been times in the past that they let you use DVC points for the campsites, but not sure about the present time.

But, it is not a *good value* to use points versus cash.

It is considered The Disney Collection and there is a $95 booking fee. Has to be a membership bought from disney or a resale purchased prior to 3-11.:crazy2: Rules Rules Rules

there is no charge to book at the campground.this fee is waved for dvc members as posted on dvc cart.the points spreed for FW is about 11 to 14 points a night "but it is almost impossible to get a dvc reservation".That said the last time I used my points for FW,I had to make a minimum of 6 nights before any sites where available.It is worth the points spread to use against cash if you can get the reservation.It seems that only a limited number of sites are (not sites but allocations) are open to DVC and this is controlled by management of FW not WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter