DVC members,ride ee in january.yes thats everest

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
i posted this on the cb,i figure i post it here too.
hi all,
i found this elsewhere i figure i would share.

The following is from the latest DVC newsletter sent to members.

Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.

The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti. Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview.

I saw that! We will be there that weekend too. Can't wait to try it :cool1:

I'll be there fron the 28th-4th and I am so fired up for this. I wonder if I may catch an AP preview too. Any word on this?

Does anyone know what the height requirements might be on this ride. We will be there during this time frame but I wasn't sure if my youngest would be able to ride?

I seem to recall it's the standard 40", but it may be 44"

I decided to go do Disney just for this (Well, that's my excuse LOL!)

I got a studio at SSR, have an AP and had credits on SW who just ran a$39 each way from Birimingham where i will be working! YEAH!

Going the end of Feb hope they Do it then too. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter