DVC Members Magnets

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Donald & Daisy Duck, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Donald & Daisy Duck

Donald & Daisy Duck <font color=red>I even put ketchup on my tag!

I thought I read somewhere in this tread that DVC members will get a special magnet for their doors. Is this only on the members only cruise or will my friends get their magnet on our 4day Wonder cruise also.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mnemsmommy

mnemsmommy DIS Veteran

We recieved the magnets and we did not book using points and it wasn't a member cruise. We did talk to the member desk rep and let him know that we were members. Have your friends check in there and they will get theirs too. They also have a members meeting that you can get all kinds of good stuff from.

4. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

Supposedly they know those that are DVC Members and will put them on their doors.

If they don't get one, tell them to go to the DVC Desk and ask for one!

j

5. BCV02

BCV02 **********

we got one last month on a 3 day. we weren't booked on points. It just showed up on our door!

6. Donald & Daisy Duck

Thanks very much. My friend will be delighted. I don't think I'll tell her unless the magnet doesn't show up on her door. I'll let it be a little Disney surprise!! :banana:

7. waltsgirl

waltsgirl DVC Owner

Is this something new that they are doing? We have been have 4 cruises since becoming members and I don't remember a magnet on our door.

8. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

The magnets were first ordered for the 2005 DVC Member Cruise which was in September 2005. They ordered extras so they could be used on other cruises after that.

9. ElenitaB

ElenitaB Cries at Illuminations (and Wishes and DCL Plannin

Do they hold a members meeting on every cruise? Or just on the Magic?

10. Donald & Daisy Duck

Thanks. Now I understand why they never had a magnet on their door before. They started to put them on the doors after our last cruise in Aug. 2005. They have been DVC members since our 1st Disney cruise together in 2004.