DVC Members "guaranteed" to get lowest ABD price

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by silmarg, Mar 28, 2013.

1. silmarg

silmarg SIL

Oh no! Was an ABD guide aboard?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. anna08

anna08 DIS Veteran

On March 16th Fantasy there was an ABD guide who came to the DVC member talk, but there was no mention at all of a discount if you booked onboard, or I would've taken advantage of that.

4. silmarg

silmarg SIL

That stinks. There was an ABD guide on the Feb 16 sailing and there was a discount then. He did mention to me that the 10% is offered "from time to time".

5. calypso726

calypso726 Escaping reality one Disney vacation at a time

I was on that sailing and at the presentation. I was under the impression that the 10% would be available on all the Fantasy sailings for ABD. I didn't realize it was from time to time. We didn't take advatage of it since we are booked for Scotland this year and next year's dates haven't been released.

6. silmarg

silmarg SIL

Hi! What a great cruise that was!

When I spoke to the guide privately he mentioned the discount was only offered "from time to time".

7. Mrpill

Mrpill Earning My Ears

Did they say the DCL ABD add ons would be available then also?

8. hilarys

hilarys Hilary S

Just off the Fantasy on 4/6. The DVC rep implied that the DCL add-ons would be available when new dates were released and he expected them to fill quickly. As I posted on the other thread, he confirmed the "lowest pricing" for cash bookings for DVC members. No mention of a 10% discount, but I did not specifically ask since 2014 dates are not out. He did not mention it at the presentation.

Hilary