DVC Member Services

RDP

DIS Veteran
Just called member services(via toll free access number) to amend a fantasmic dining reservation and book the Pirates League for DD and DS for our upcoming Oct/Nov trip. It did not instill confidence!!! I was put on hold for several minutes whilst they tried to find the reservation that I supplied a confirmation number for! To be told they did not have a reservation for the date and time I supplied, after being put on hold again after I insisted it was booked and I could see the dining reservations linked to my booking I hung up and called WDW Dine direct at my expense. Thank goodness they found it immediately and quickly dealt with the amendment and booked the Pirates League without issue. Whats up Disney? If i can see it on-line why the heck cant MS! If I had followed the advice of MS and just re booked it I would have had the no-show penalty applied to my card, as I would have had two reservations! Anybody else run into this?

Sorry to hear thats not good at all. Can I just ask what is pirates leaugue and where can I book it please?

Priate league is a 'Pirates Experience' for the kids, it takes place in MK, they get made up as Pirates ( by Pirates) then can come back later in the day to take part in the Pirates parade to the POTC ride. We booked it through WDW dine, but there is a specific number if you look on the WDW web site! Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter