DVC Lounge question - bringing friend?

TiggerBouncy

DIS Veteran
Can I bring my wife into the DVC lounge? The contract is only under my name (she's an admin, but not an owner).

As long as she is staying on your reservation at WDW. If you made her get her own villa, she is out of luck. ;)

Can I bring my wife into the DVC lounge? The contract is only under my name (she's an admin, but not an owner).
Assuming we're talking about the lounge at Epcot, I think the rule is member + 5 guests. There's no rule about reservations, because you don't even have to be staying at Disney to access the lounge.

If you're asking about the Top Of The World Lounge, the rules are different.

DVC lounge at Epcot, member plus five guests...they don't have to be members and they don't have to be staying with you.

Assuming we're talking about the lounge at Epcot, I think the rule is member + 5 guests. There's no rule about reservations, because you don't even have to be staying at Disney to access the lounge.

If you're asking about the Top Of The World Lounge, the rules are different.

For TOTWL, guests have to be on the same reservation as member, I assume?!

LAX

For TOTWL, guests have to be on the same reservation as member, I assume?
Based on the wording of the perk, yes.

If the TOTWL is not crowded, the CM at the check-in desk might allow guests not staying with you.

Actually, it's been an annoyance since it's been a pain to get her added as an owner which we are trying to do for estate planning. :-)

It shouldn't be that difficult. Just a little paperwork and about $50 or so in miscellaneous fees. (If I were the only one the deeds, the contracts would be listed with a resale broker. :thumbsup2)

Is it still only 5 guests if we are all staying in a 2 bedroom villa? There will be 7 adults plus one baby under 3. I am the DVC member.

Is it still only 5 guests if we are all staying in a 2 bedroom villa? There will be 7 adults plus one baby under 3. I am the DVC member.
For the Member Lounge in Epcot, it's limited to the member plus up to 5 guests.

For the Top of the World Lounge at BLT, it's the member and those staying in the room with them.

Thanks for the answer…it kind of stinks, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter