DVC Gold Pass and Photopass

Nicoal13

not so patiently waiting for next vacation
I've bought my new Gold AP for my upcoming September trip. We are traveling with another family who is not DVC and has 5 day PH tickets.

I know that I get photopass with my Gold AP and want to make sure that we will be able to see photos that the whole group gets taken.

We are all connected on My Disney Experience. However, is there is a place I need to link for my photopass to show up? Or will it just work once we get there? My friend is afraid we will miss some photos and I want it to work right away as well.

TIA!

I've bought my new Gold AP for my upcoming September trip. We are traveling with another family who is not DVC and has 5 day PH tickets.

I know that I get photopass with my Gold AP and want to make sure that we will be able to see photos that the whole group gets taken.

We are all connected on My Disney Experience. However, is there is a place I need to link for my photopass to show up? Or will it just work once we get there? My friend is afraid we will miss some photos and I want it to work right away as well.

TIA!

As long as your all linked any of you will be able to have pictures taken and it will show up under your Photopass. The catch is that only you can access,but they will be there from everyone. Nothing more to do.

Thanks Kat! That is what I thought, but my friend was worried. I have no problem giving them access to my photopass account for ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter