DVC eligible for EE?

missytiffy

Earning My Ears
I am in the process of buying points from a member and was wondering if I would be eligible for the Early Entry days at the parks? Is a Disney Resort room key all that is needed with a paid admission to be admitted early on scheduled days? Are most of the benefits the samebesides cleaning services?

Thanks!

Yes, you are definetly eligible. It has all the privelages of the other resorts (EE, charge to room, package delivery, UHP, etc.) as well as DVC extras.

You won't regret the extra space and savings. (We love our refrigerator - it saves us money and time from stand on line for bottled water, etc.)

Enjoy
Sandy

My wife and I recently completed a two week stay at BCV and OKW, our first trip home. We remembered to take both room keys for the "Magical Hour" with us in addition to our annual passes, so that we could prove that we were staying at a WDW resort. Nobody asked for the room "keys", so I assume that annual passholders get the EE privilege, or that Disney does not check to see who is getting through the gates early. Did I miss something?

SamS...I imagine they might spot check the room keys. I would certainly have them with me to make sure I didn't have to go back to the room!

The only time I ever went to EE they were letting everyone in anyway. I don't think they check the tickets you have very much. They are like the bus drivers, they don't check either. At any rate you get EE with a park ticket also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter